Gamepad (xbox360 Remote) Error - Targets Albion Skunk

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

difflockcliff
x4

Gamepad (xbox360 Remote) Error - Targets Albion Skunk

Post by difflockcliff » Mon, 1. Dec 14, 15:55

I have a really annoying error with my xbox 360 remote where my target reticle targets the albion skunk. a little green target reticle (same as player cap ships) named albion skunk. This will move behind me and be all over the place. Due to this it randomly wont change targets to enemy ships. Making it impossible to fire missiles without shooting yourself and making the aim assist useless. it would go away for a while when reloading the game but that is annoying having to load and save the whole time. It would sometimes go away by itself as well but be back again at random moments. no specific triggers that I can tell. It is however linked to acceleration and deceleration. as if i stop accelerating it goes away. checked all my button mapping and there is no indication that it could be a mapping issue.

I started a new game and everything was fine. It was around devries in the main plot that it started. Specifically after changing cockpits. I tried changing back to original cockpit but error persists.

anyone have the same issue and maybe found a fix? really putting me off the game again....sigh..... any help will be appreciated.

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Mon, 1. Dec 14, 16:24

And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

difflockcliff
x4

Post by difflockcliff » Mon, 1. Dec 14, 20:02

Thanks. Been googling for hours to no avail lol just gotta be c patient for 3.0 :D

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Mon, 1. Dec 14, 20:25

Np,and welcome to x universe :)
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”