Chill time: Checking out the profits of our drugplex and how easy it is to board a Raptor xD

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

lordmuck
x4

Chill time: Checking out the profits of our drugplex and how easy it is to board a Raptor xD

Post by lordmuck » Fri, 12. Jun 20, 15:53

In this upload, we have the strangest boarding op ever on a Raptor soloing it with a Balaur using burst rays and thermals(Egosoft needs to bring back the 100-200 turret monsters we had in x3 :p)! We also go over the Space Weed, Space Fuel, Maja dust complex and its profits and how to further increase those profits.
Let me know your setups for the Raptor and perhaps a decent way to resupply it to make missiles for ships or for its self without the 10ms useless supply ship xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Fdeyq_VBM

pref
x4

Re: Chill time: Checking out the profits of our drugplex and how easy it is to board a Raptor xD

Post by pref » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 12:45

You can open much more then 3 BMs. I have 10 in GEI and 15 or more in GEIII. If you don't get the signal in first few attempts switch stations.

Do your traders go to GEIII? I stopped experimenting with this because i can't get myself to open BMs in a 3rd sector and mines just ignore GEIII.
But just the 10 BMs in GEI keep my stocks down ever since i launched the station traders.

I would like to see how much this can be scaled up, would increase from 20x to 50x and see if that gets sold as well..

xWolfzx
x4

Re: Chill time: Checking out the profits of our drugplex and how easy it is to board a Raptor xD

Post by xWolfzx » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 14:29

lordmuck wrote:
Fri, 12. Jun 20, 15:53
In this upload, we have the strangest boarding op ever on a Raptor soloing it with a Balaur using burst rays and thermals(Egosoft needs to bring back the 100-200 turret monsters we had in x3 :p)! We also go over the Space Weed, Space Fuel, Maja dust complex and its profits and how to further increase those profits.
Let me know your setups for the Raptor and perhaps a decent way to resupply it to make missiles for ships or for its self without the 10ms useless supply ship xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Fdeyq_VBM
I think the ship with the most number of turrets in X3 was the Valhalla with 66 turrets, what 100-200 turret monsters are you talking about?

pref
x4

Post by pref » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 16:44

xWolfzx wrote:
Sat, 13. Jun 20, 14:29
I think the ship with the most number of turrets in X3 was the Valhalla with 66 turrets, what 100-200 turret monsters are you talking about?
Think he meant X-Rebirth, but that turret count won't work since we can fly all the ships now.

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 16:55

really it was 66 O.o damn tripping balls again haha.

@pref, GEIII Iv not unlocked any, however, the one in GE IV I have not noticed any trades being made, so I guess the 3 I have in GE I are burning through the drugs fast. Ill get more trader types don't know what to use tbh between scouts or couriers although Im leaning more towards couriers, and again which race should I aim for, the one with the least cargo space? Or go farm some m bailouts for some offensive traders rofl.

Glad to see we can have much more than 3, so ill go hunting again xD thanks for that!

pref
x4

Post by pref » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 17:59

Could you check if forcing them to trade in III or IV works? I tried with a station and also with individual ship blacklists, but no joy. Maybe there is a way, and i'm just being stupid.

I went for boas (par or arg engine), because speed and the usual cargo they pick up is around 1200 units so i wanted min 4k cargo space.
Had no issues with police so far, they escape just fine. Lost 3 to pirates out of 45, 2 from the idlers that have the GEIII blacklist and do nothing.

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 18:14

pref wrote:
Sat, 13. Jun 20, 17:59
Could you check if forcing them to trade in III or IV works? I tried with a station and also with individual ship blacklists, but no joy. Maybe there is a way, and i'm just being stupid.

I went for boas (par or arg engine), because speed and the usual cargo they pick up is around 1200 units so i wanted min 4k cargo space.
Had no issues with police so far, they escape just fine. Lost 3 to pirates out of 45, 2 from the idlers that have the GEIII blacklist and do nothing.
yeah sure, force automatic? trade in a specific sector which has a BM in it. ATM can't think of another way than what you have tried but ill try later on. The issue is the sectors in question are from the same race and I guess BMs are included in the whole race-specific restrictions?, I cant see why the blacklist is not working for a specific sector

pref
x4

Post by pref » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 19:21

lordmuck wrote:
Sat, 13. Jun 20, 18:14
automatic?
Yes, i cba to do manual runs :D
What i tried is to restrict the station to sell the drugs only, and by limiting trade activities to GE they are forced to only work with BMs. No normal offers for drugs in that cluster (and if there was any i would destroy it quickly).
No race restrictions should be needed.

I think the issue might be trader pathing, but i might have messed up config, or my 1.x save might have issues from the past. If there is a way to force M traders from Nopileos to work in all GE sectors i would really like to know how.
If S ships work i will change all my traders. Will try to check that later on.

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 23:56

pref wrote:
Sat, 13. Jun 20, 19:21
lordmuck wrote:
Sat, 13. Jun 20, 18:14
automatic?
Yes, i cba to do manual runs :D
What i tried is to restrict the station to sell the drugs only, and by limiting trade activities to GE they are forced to only work with BMs. No normal offers for drugs in that cluster (and if there was any i would destroy it quickly).
No race restrictions should be needed.

I think the issue might be trader pathing, but i might have messed up config, or my 1.x save might have issues from the past. If there is a way to force M traders from Nopileos to work in all GE sectors i would really like to know how.
If S ships work i will change all my traders. Will try to check that later on.
I think you probably just have so many BMs in one place that they don't need to sell in the other sectors? (Still have to try this later on)

pref
x4

Post by pref » Sun, 14. Jun 20, 00:11

lordmuck wrote:
Sat, 13. Jun 20, 23:56
I think you probably just have so many BMs in one place that they don't need to sell in the other sectors? (Still have to try this later on)
I tried changing the station blacklist to GEIII only. Traders stopped working, and even after resetting the blacklist they just slept on.
Had to reassign them to the station to get them moving again.

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Sun, 14. Jun 20, 16:08

So you tried having them as "sector" traders and also subordinates ? / distribute wares and your station set to only allow your ships to trade etc...

pref
x4

Post by pref » Sun, 14. Jun 20, 23:41

No, not doing missions for skills either.. i tried but it didn't really work out.
I'll do a deliver wares test with a few ships and write back if it's of interest. But station traders should do this because they have the managers skill so that means a 5* trade fleet. Plus they don't litter my property list.

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Mon, 15. Jun 20, 07:11

pref wrote:
Sat, 13. Jun 20, 12:45
You can open much more then 3 BMs. I have 10 in GEI and 15 or more in GEIII. If you don't get the signal in first few attempts switch stations.

Do your traders go to GEIII? I stopped experimenting with this because i can't get myself to open BMs in a 3rd sector and mines just ignore GEIII.
But just the 10 BMs in GEI keep my stocks down ever since i launched the station traders.

I would like to see how much this can be scaled up, would increase from 20x to 50x and see if that gets sold as well..
whats GEI CBA and BMs?
X gamer , one at a time.

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Mon, 15. Jun 20, 18:04

palm911 wrote:
Mon, 15. Jun 20, 07:11
pref wrote:
Sat, 13. Jun 20, 12:45

whats GEI CBA and BMs?
GE = grande exchange I 1 , II 2 .. etc. BM= blackmarketeer / black-market, CBA = cant be arsed xD

pref
x4

Post by pref » Wed, 17. Jun 20, 02:31

I released a deliver wares guy, but it doesn't work either. Allowed him to trade in GEIII, GEIV and Nop II.
Guy runs off to company regard to buy the wares.
Tried restricting travel also in GE and Nop clusters - now he tries to go to Hewa's Twin, has a dock and trade order but doesn't ever move. Probably travel restrictions work but trade restrictions don't for this script.

I give up.. maybe things will work in 2-3 years after release.

Return to “X4: Foundations”