[MD]X3TC Menagerie Shipyard v2.3 Updated (04 June 2012)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

greypanther
x3ap

Post by greypanther » Thu, 22. Mar 12, 23:34

I must say I too cannot wait until you get your copy of AP! :)

When you do look at it again, could you look at rebalancing the prices please, much as I want to buy Khaak ships, the prices are not well balanced. Also, I assume the Khaak ships come without weapons, any chance that you could add rare weapons to things you can buy in station?

( Shame there is no ' rub hands together inanticipation ', emoticon! )

Whats more do you know if its compatable with XRM?
Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth

Argonaught.
x4

Main Download link updated to V2.2 release

Post by Argonaught. » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 22:50

Main Download link updated to V2.2 release

Changes in V2.2

:arrow: --- The Shipyard is now easier to find and I've reduced it's random jump radius down to a 10 sector distance from Player as well as changing it's
------- cordinates to Y at 25km so when you jump into the sector you'll see it easily.

:arrow: --- When the Shipyard jumps into a sector that the Player had an Advanced Satellite in the player will receive a message saying what sector.

:arrow: --- Timer for the station to jump has been reduced from 2-5hr down to between 1-2hr cycle

:arrow: --- The Shipyard is getting a tad ancient now so when it jumps there's a 50% chance it'll leave some bits behind:
------- Namely: 1x Engine Tuning or Rudder Optimisation or Repair Laser

:arrow: --- There is also equipment available for you purchases, please visit <-- Menagerie Shipyard version 1.0 for X3AP --> to view image as the upgrades are the same.

Note
------- I didn't do anything to the list of ships but if someone can provide a rare ship list I can alter it easily.

Note
------- OWP's bought at the shipyard can load jumpdrives but they have no engines so tractor beam is needed to move into position

Many Thanks to all for the helping me to understand MD code usage :)

Have fun :) .

Argo.
Last edited by Argonaught. on Mon, 16. Apr 12, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.
[MOD]X3TC No Fog / [MOD]X3AP No Fog / [MD]X3TC Menagerie Shipyard / [MD]X3AP Menagerie Shipyard
<==<<Argonaught>>==>

XBTF>XT>X2TT>X3R>X3TC>X3AP>X4F

I lurk alot for the most part now
:thumb_up:

greypanther
x3ap

Post by greypanther » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 22:52

You are a star Argo! :D
Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth

Argonaught.
x4

Post by Argonaught. » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 23:04

I uploaded the wrong file, have sorted it now so if you downloaded it before I posted here then please delete that and redownload the new one.

Sorry for the mess up there, need to take a break from MD and play some X3 I think lol.

Argo.
[MOD]X3TC No Fog / [MOD]X3AP No Fog / [MD]X3TC Menagerie Shipyard / [MD]X3AP Menagerie Shipyard
<==<<Argonaught>>==>

CaptObvious
x4

Post by CaptObvious » Sun, 3. Jun 12, 15:12

I've got this installed now - the shipyard seems to be jumping every 5 minutes or so rather than every 1-2 hours.

Argonaught.
x4

Post by Argonaught. » Mon, 4. Jun 12, 01:32

CaptObvious wrote:I've got this installed now - the shipyard seems to be jumping every 5 minutes or so rather than every 1-2 hours.
Thanks for the info Capt, in my rush to release it i forgot to reset the timing from when I was testing it.

Have update the link in first post with the correct code set in the files.

Anyone finding that the station only hangs around for a min or 2 should download the updated files and just overwrite the old ones.

Argo.
<==<<Argonaught>>==>

Argonaught.
x4

Post by Argonaught. » Mon, 4. Jun 12, 01:39

Main Download link updated to V2.3 release

Changes in V2.3
  • :arrow: Only change is for the jump timer, due to an oversight I left my Test file in the zip which is set to a couple minutes instead of the 1-2h timer.

please download the updated version 2.3version and overwrite the old files.
Apologies for the mess up there.

Have fun Smile .

Argo.
<==<<Argonaught>>==>

ird1000
x4

Post by ird1000 » Wed, 27. Nov 13, 16:25

What a great idea this is for people to try or want different ships in there game :) Well done on you first peace of codes... will give this a try soon...

century

Post by century » Fri, 23. Mar 18, 11:46

no more download link ?

i guess no hyperion available ? :(

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 23. Mar 18, 19:45

I fixed the download link in the opening post.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”