|Edited: 11/03/16 17:28
To rename one of your ships, please do as follows:
- Bring up the Details menu of the ship in question. There are different possibilites to do so:
- You can either select the ship on the zone map and press '4' or click on the 'Details' button in the right button corner.
- Or if the ship is nearby, you can double-click on it in space and click on 'Info'.
- Alternatively, you can open the 'Property Owned' menu (by default either by pressing Shift+P or by pressing Enter-2-2), select the ship and open the Details menu.
- Lastly, if it's the Albion Skunk you want to rename, you can do so by opening the 'Ship status' menu by pressing Enter-2-3.
- In the ship details menu expand the 'General Info' section (by clicking on the '+'-symbol).
- Select the 'Name' line and press '4' or click on the 'Rename' button in right button corner.
- Now the current name of the ship is displayed in an input field. You can delete the current name by pressing 'Backspace'. Afterwards enter your desired name and either press 'Enter' or click on the 'OK' button to confirm the name change.
Please note: The name change of the Albion Skunk, i.e. the ship you are flying, will have no effect on the spoken lines of either your copilot or any NPC, as these lines are pre-recorded.