[MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 01:08

johnycamaro wrote:does any body els have problems with replicating ship in player shipyard?
You need to be in the same zone as the ship you want to replicate as well as the shipyard and there should be a command (dialogue slot 6 when calling up the ship trader, replaces "goodbye")

You can't do it if you are not in the same zone as the shipyard and ship.

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 01:17

I thought it was Option 4.

But anyway, both to-be-cloned ship and Skunk need to be at the ship yard zone for it to work.

hatchets
x3ap

Post by hatchets » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 11:27

I am confused, what is the current released "Stable" version? cos i see beta versions of everything up to 2.0, i wanna know where we are, and where they are going next with versions cos i love the look of this mod and am looking to play it at version 2.0 if possible.

johnycamaro
x4

Post by johnycamaro » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 12:47

BlackRain wrote:
johnycamaro wrote:does any body els have problems with replicating ship in player shipyard?
You need to be in the same zone as the ship you want to replicate as well as the shipyard and there should be a command (dialogue slot 6 when calling up the ship trader, replaces "goodbye")

You can't do it if you are not in the same zone as the shipyard and ship.
i have tried it but nope. couldt it be saved game relatied? I had diverent mod installed and removed them with sav editor.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 15:46

hatchets wrote:I am confused, what is the current released "Stable" version? cos i see beta versions of everything up to 2.0, i wanna know where we are, and where they are going next with versions cos i love the look of this mod and am looking to play it at version 2.0 if possible.
The mod is not in beta anymore. Click on where it says CWIR nexus to download latest version.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 15:46

VincentTH wrote:I thought it was Option 4.

But anyway, both to-be-cloned ship and Skunk need to be at the ship yard zone for it to work.
Maybe it is 4, I forgot where then hehe but it clearly says replicate I believe.

naib864
x4

Post by naib864 » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 18:07

Wow, this mod is awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. I tried to continue my game I was playing before I installed this mod but I got destroyed instantly :lol:
Now I'm going to play as Xenon, let's see how this is going. The Xenon start has no information in the new game menu, is that a bug?
EDIT:
Also I couldn't find any way to repair the Albion Skunk as Xenon, as there are no npcs except the ship dealers.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 19:41

naib864 wrote:Wow, this mod is awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. I tried to continue my game I was playing before I installed this mod but I got destroyed instantly :lol:
Now I'm going to play as Xenon, let's see how this is going. The Xenon start has no information in the new game menu, is that a bug?
EDIT:
Also I couldn't find any way to repair the Albion Skunk as Xenon, as there are no npcs except the ship dealers.
NPCs will spawn on the xenon station, so you can repair just fine. Try leaving the zone then coming back.

Also, the xenon start does have info in the new game menu so not sure what you mean?

naib864
x4

Post by naib864 » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 20:04

For me the Xenon start just says "no text found" at every part of the description, as well as the title.
I already left the zone but when I came back there were still no other npcs to contact over comm. When I docked at the station all npcs on the station were hostile split.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 21:46

naib864 wrote:For me the Xenon start just says "no text found" at every part of the description, as well as the title.
I already left the zone but when I came back there were still no other npcs to contact over comm. When I docked at the station all npcs on the station were hostile split.
Are you using the latest version of the mod? Doesn't sound like it. If it says no text I'd found then u must be using another language or something.

naib864
x4

Post by naib864 » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 21:49

I'm using 2.0B. I think that's the latest, right? Shot me if I'm wrong lol. I'm using german language.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 22:21

naib864 wrote:I'm using 2.0B. I think that's the latest, right? Shot me if I'm wrong lol. I'm using german language.
As you can see in the title of the mod, the latest version is 1.2 RC.

2.0B is already a few versions old .......

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 22:22

It has become clear that some of the people reporting problems with the mod in this thread have not downloaded the latest version of the mod.

You need to click on the CWIR LINK TO NEXUS AND DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION!!!!

naib864
x4

Post by naib864 » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 22:23

BlackRain wrote:
naib864 wrote:I'm using 2.0B. I think that's the latest, right? Shot me if I'm wrong lol. I'm using german language.

But where's the download link of that version? The latest link I see is 2.0B.

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 22:29

naib864 wrote:
BlackRain wrote:

But where's the download link of that version? The latest link I see is 2.0B.
That latest link is:

CWIR Nexus

(2.0B is Beta version, Release version starts at 1.0 :-) )

naib864
x4

Post by naib864 » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 22:30

Nvm, I shouldn't touch my keyboard today :lol:
When I looked through the versions I was wondering what these RC versions are and also checked the nexusmod link but I didn't realize it's the 1.2RC version on nexus and not the 1.2 Beta... :?
Sorry to bother you and thanks for helping me :D

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Tue, 30. Aug 16, 22:58

RC = Release Canidate
it means this is considered redy to be fully released, but a few Test Versions are put out before to squash the last bugs.
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

ruedigerhansen
x3

Post by ruedigerhansen » Wed, 31. Aug 16, 09:09

Hi there

great mod, thanks a bunch. Started playing X Rebirth again after 2 years of absence. Played 20 hours with this fine mod and had a lot of fun so far. Currently trying to liberate Albion from PMC...

Got a quick question. The Wiki mentions new CVs for unique player shipyards which "travel throughout the galaxy in various places". Did not come across one of those :( Any hints on where to look for them?

edit: btw, since I'm already asking mod related questions... the description/wiki says you weaken a fraction by destroying their stations. Does this take into account only their total number of stations or can I target specific station like a XL shipyard to considerably weaken their strength?

Thanks

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Wed, 31. Aug 16, 15:11

ruedigerhansen wrote: Got a quick question. The Wiki mentions new CVs for unique player shipyards which "travel throughout the galaxy in various places". Did not come across one of those :( Any hints on where to look for them?
Thanks
Can't answer for all of them (if there are more than one), but I've managed to find one
Spoiler
Show
somewhere in Barren Heart (DeVries), surrounded by a full fleet of Reiver capital ships
You have to be at the right place at the right time to find them, though.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 31. Aug 16, 15:11

You will need to conquer zones to weaken factions for the most part. Of course destroying shipyards will weaken them too since ships built at shipyards help the faction that built them.

There is a reiver CV for building reiver ships and a PMC cv for building the special PMC/xenon fighters (moebius and golems)

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”