subtitle voice in video

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Lukin86
x4

subtitle voice in video

Post by Lukin86 » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 10:49

Hello

I write to you to know if you can added the subtitles in the video voices. Because it's the only things that unfortunately they are not translated and so nights to the understanding of the game for those who do not speak English.

For example, when we choose one of the 3 scenarios, there is a dialogue that starts in English only and without subtitles.

For me French I have trouble understanding. By offering subtitles, French translators and other languages can translate and allow us to better understand.

If for technical problems it is complicated for the subtitles, can you just proposed the voices fr in these video?

I thank you in advance.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: subtitle voice in video

Post by CBJ » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 13:01

Thanks for your report. We're aware of the missing subtitles in the introduction videos and will be looking at solutions.

Lukin86
x4

Post by Lukin86 » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 13:21

CBJ wrote:
Sat, 1. Dec 18, 13:01
Thanks for your report. We're aware of the missing subtitles in the introduction videos and will be looking at solutions.
Thank you
If you can not suggest the subtitles of a technical problem.

Perhaps by asking the translators of proposed a French voice and other languages only in these videos can be a solution (the rest of the game remains in subtitles).

It can be a solution. When do you think?

Lukin86
x4

Post by Lukin86 » Fri, 28. Dec 18, 04:24

CBJ wrote:
Hello

I'm coming back to you. Do you have any news on the advanced subtitles missing. Thanks in advance.

OneOfMany
x4

Post by OneOfMany » Fri, 28. Dec 18, 12:55

@Lukin86

The main staff are on holiday at this time, I would not expect anything back from them untill the new year.

Lukin86
x4

Post by Lukin86 » Tue, 26. Feb 19, 02:40

CBJ wrote:
Hello

I'm coming back to you. Do you have any news on the advanced subtitles missing. Thanks in advance.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 26. Feb 19, 12:49

No news yet, I'm afraid. We have many things that we are working on, some with much higher priority than this. I can't make any promises regarding when this will be addressed.

Return to “X4: Foundations”