[Request] Limiting activity blacklist to specific station/sphere.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

PV_
x4

[Request] Limiting activity blacklist to specific station/sphere.

Post by PV_ » Sun, 21. Apr 24, 14:59

Would be glad to see an update for current blacklists, specifically to "activity" one. Making it possible to specify not only the sector, but exact station(s) within allowed for trader or sphere which permits any station inside will add powerful tool for player needs.

TroubledRabbit

Re: [Request] Limiting activity blacklist to specific station/sphere.

Post by TroubledRabbit » Sun, 21. Apr 24, 17:25

this is kinda 'half-possible' by specifying the ownership, though tedious if you want to manage different blacklists for different ships/groups.

But I feel with you, more precise tool with the ability to connect it only with particular set of conditions (including conditions for the ship in question) would be great however, I dare to think that it will be overcomplicated and cumbersome in implementation anyway.

I would be just happy for ability to put the 'gtfo' buoy or satellite somewhere so my miners or small ships would not get eaten alive in these nonsense 'danger zones' - which I am always mod out for that specific reason - or avoid particularly nasty, but temporary conditions.
Even Lower Spec (occasional) Gamer

Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon, kernel line: 5.15, X11
T14 AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650U/Renoir, 32GB

PV_
x4

Re: [Request] Limiting activity blacklist to specific station/sphere.

Post by PV_ » Sun, 21. Apr 24, 20:53

TroubledRabbit wrote:
Sun, 21. Apr 24, 17:25
this is kinda 'half-possible' by specifying the ownership, though tedious if you want to manage different blacklists for different ships/groups.
Ownership don't help to supply Shipyard/Wharf specifically or to aid in building particular NPC's defense platform, etc. And Repeat orders is for masochists in general due to how tedious and inconvenient it to setup. :(

Return to “X4: Foundations”