A request for a future patch

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

chugster
x4

A request for a future patch

Post by chugster » Fri, 26. Apr 24, 18:07

There is something I would very much like to see added in a future patch and that is for stations to order it's subordinate ships to repair at a nearby shipyard when required.

I know that fleets can do this using auxiliary ships but it is not something i believe that stations can do. If I am wrong then please feel free to let me know how to do this.

Also, it would be great to have a minimum subordinate ships setting for stations, ie. setting your station to have a minimum of 3 traders of a set specification. Should the station lose a ship through the dangers of the universe, it would automatically place an order at a wharf or shipyard for a replacement.

charlie1024
x4

Re: A request for a future patch

Post by charlie1024 » Wed, 1. May 24, 13:07

Maybe you said about viewtopic.php?f=146&t=460176&p=5216008& ... t#p5216008 ?

Not know about a replacement issue(though I also want that), but at least for Equipment Dock the devs said that was added in the future.

Still not known for shipyard or wharf though. Even, the function will need "your" equipment dock, not the others' dock.

Return to “X4: Foundations”