my wishlist for the next "update/ DLC"

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Halpog
x4

my wishlist for the next "update/ DLC"

Post by Halpog » Wed, 15. May 24, 20:56

here are some words about stuff i realy wanna see in x4

a fleet editor ....
we already got a station editor. so why not a fleet editor where we can place ships on the position we want them to be.

a generall order for ships with DEFEND the WHOLE fleet. not just 1 ship ( the commander ).
its pointless to assign s ships to a M ship just to have some ships defending this M ship.
on this way we need tons over tons over tons as ships.
agenerall order defend the whole fleet would spare us tons of ships. and would offer us
a total different settings for fleets

higher numbers for quartersand warehouse modules.
when we have a bigger, and i mean bigger complex who needs 40k employees to run propperly...than we have to build up
1000 food,medival,spice, race food ,water, housing modules .. for a station ....

the possibility that our drones, espacaly cargo drones from a produktion complex is able to transport wares to the construction module,
so far i do not see another way to get hullparts and claytronics from my station to a building warehouse as with an extra trader ship.
why drones cant do this job after all ?

working nav bojen.
so far nav bojen are useless...no ship or fleet will follow them after all, only in this boron sector.

a propper system for auxilary ships to "refill/repair " the fleet they are assigend to....
yes i mean let them use a trader to restock themself so they can restock the carrier who than is able to repair and refill his fleet.
so far aux swhips are totaly useless since they dont restock the carrier,and this has to be done manually , and because S ships wont dock on the aux ships as long as the carrier is there after all

a new "tuning system for ships"
so far we have tons of wares for our inventory. 99% of them are just trash stuff to be sold. except the stuff we need for plots of our space suit or sinza.
why we cant tune our ships with just pure and simple money ? let us still research tuning for ships like it is now, but instead of "wares and stuff" replace them with a ship trade skill system like :
as better ( or more stars ) the trader has as better the tuning becomes.

the removal of race restirctions regarding ships ...
why teladis cant use or buy split ships or ships from terrans ?

the removing of the restriction for miners and traders regarding the maxx ammount of sectors they can use / fly / operate in ....

XXL yes X-X-X-L traders
traders with 300 or 500k cargo space and 40 spots to dock S ships to defend them.
so that trading can become some kind of deep space operation with such a trader

a way to claim a secotr for a race we want to support like :
we build an argon defense station in a sector= argon gets the sector.
yes it would mean we need oir owen defense station correct.

thats just some small stuff i would love to see in the X universe after all this years

Return to “X4: Foundations”