Missão

Moderator: Ketraar

Michaellx

Missão

Post by Michaellx » Fri, 22. Apr 05, 05:10

Olá pessoal, estou emperrado numa missão e não consigo continuar, estou na missão em Ore Belt em que temos de primeiro ir ter com o comandante da nave Argon One salvo erro & depois ele manda-nos dar umas volta pelos asteroids á procura não sei do quê, já fartei-me de matar unkwnown Ships mas quando volta de novo ao comandante da nave ele manda-me voltar para os asteroids porque a missão não está completa. Se alguem já passou essa missão por favor digam-me o que tenho de fazer para continuar? :o :o

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Fri, 22. Apr 05, 06:51

I surely wish I knew what you said :?

This is just a :spam: answer anyway :D

holo_doctor
x3tc

Post by holo_doctor » Fri, 22. Apr 05, 07:46

from my limited portugease He having some troblel with the ore belt mission stugling with the khaak ships.

Think this gone in wrong forum Moderator PLS! :idea:
i7-930 2.8Ghz quad core
6gig DDR3-1600 3 channel Ram
Nvida GTX470
64gig SSD / 1TB Hitachi

The_Vamp
x3

Post by The_Vamp » Fri, 22. Apr 05, 08:22

I say we convert his text with a free online translation program. Hold on while I do this:

Okay it says:"we all stink like pigs, and that our mothers wear army boots". Hmm must be talking to someone else, my Mom's a Marine....

Fortunatelly we can use the same fine fine programs to send him back a message.

Hmm, thats odd.... I typed in "I am sorry but we dont understand you", and this is what I got:

..|.. Get off our board!

Does that look right to any of you?!

Geez, not another international incident! And another PM from the moderator is surely headed my way. Darn it, my dreams of joining the UN arent starting off so well.

The Vamp!

PS This was a satire piece on the effectiveness of free translation sites....

Meliav
x4

Post by Meliav » Fri, 22. Apr 05, 11:37

Hey guys, thats not pretty from you, the dude might have some trouble with english, so be nice and patiente, theres always someone that can help :P

Ok rapaz, tas com sorte :D
Eu tambem sou tuga e vou tentar dar-te uma maozinha.
Ainda nao fiz essa missao (falta de pachorra :wink: )
Basicamente, tens que ir la, encontrar o tal asteroide e com um hornet, destroi-lo. Ao fazeres isso vao aparecer 3 pedaços da base, tens k os apanhar e voltar a falar com o comandante do colossus.
Atençao porque parece-me que os pedaços nao aparecem no mapa, mas eu vou fazer a missao hoje e depois, se precisares, volto a tentar explicar.
Qualquer coisa mais, avisa-me, talvez possa ajudar 8)

See guys, that wasnt hard, was it??
Get off our board!
Was this really necessary??!!

And a good thing, no need for the spoiler tag, as u guys dont understand it anyway :lol:
Strength through Unity

The_Vamp
x3

Post by The_Vamp » Fri, 22. Apr 05, 16:02

Meliav wrote:Was this really necessary??!!

Perhaps you missed this but it but the above piece was a satire piece on free web sites that provide translation service. I am guessing you have never used one? Nevertheless it was meant to be funny, not rude.

And yes it was necessary, we all need a laugh once in a while - so enjoy!

But back to the point at hand, thank you for helping the bloke out!

Take care!
The Vamp!

ChrisCorr
x3tc

Post by ChrisCorr » Fri, 22. Apr 05, 19:45

Michaellx, não sei se foi engano, descuido ou por não saberes em que forum postar. Seja como for, de futuro terás de postar unicamente no forum Portugues se quiseres postar em Portugues. Senão é só pessoal a fazer spam, o que é compreensivel, imagina que aparecesse aqui um russo a perguntar uma coisa qualquer, até nos podia estar a mandar à m**** sem nós percebermos... :D Fica bem

Michaellx

Post by Michaellx » Fri, 22. Apr 05, 20:38

To THE_VAMP
Hey, sorry about the mistake, i just posted in the wrong language forum...perhaps if you want to learn some portuguese one day come to algarve (portugal), we have lot of pubs and restaurants just for you to enjoy your life a little bit more....see..the thing is that i can speak your language and you cannot speak mine....jerk....if you don´t understand just ignore because off course its not for you... by the way if you still want some lessons im here to explain for you....With a username like that im not surprised....

Apocholypse
x3

Post by Apocholypse » Sat, 23. Apr 05, 00:00

Michaellx wrote:To THE_VAMP
Hey, sorry about the mistake, i just posted in the wrong language forum...perhaps if you want to learn some portuguese one day come to algarve (portugal), we have lot of pubs and restaurants just for you to enjoy your life a little bit more....see..the thing is that i can speak your language and you cannot speak mine....jerk....if you don´t understand just ignore because off course its not for you... by the way if you still want some lessons im here to explain for you....With a username like that im not surprised....
You should not be so harsh, also how many languages do you know, because I doubt it's three. In this counrty we learn one foriegn language.
Just because it's not portugese does not make us arragont like you imply.
Why would it be relevant, Britain has no commercial interest in the country, France and Germany are our neighbours, not portugal. Thus those are the languages we are taught. Also from a friend I have in Germany, learning a language in Britain is hiddious in comparison, we sit in a classroom reading disjointed, malicious text books not worth the paper they printed on. I worked very hard at french despite not evening having a teacher for 2 years and we are only taught the thing twice a week 1 hour lessons on a four year course. In Europe people start learning another language at the age of five, and do not engage in ridiculious class schemes like our own. If anyone cannot speak another language decently, and the conditions that we have in Britain, that by no means makes them thoughtless. After all that torture, I'm supprised even some of us decide to learn the language fluently or even pass our exams. Which envitably suggests that we are just as hard working as you are. But also my friend from Germany who participated in our lessons at school said they were ****ing hard in comparison to his own.
You come and study Alevel and I guarantee you'll give us alot more credibility.

(/\)arped
x4

Post by (/\)arped » Sat, 23. Apr 05, 00:09

Indeed, I believe that The Vamp's post was in fact directed at some of the 'free translation' sites on the web, as they often come up with quite frankly, a load of BS when you try and translate anything :lol:

I think that we just need to calm down a little....

Apocholypse, I agree, but the same goes.

EDIT: Wait a sec... This has been moved to the portugese forum?

Opps! Sorry folks! :oops:

The_Vamp
x3

Post by The_Vamp » Sat, 23. Apr 05, 03:58

Wow!
Well I would love to have a beer with you in Algarve, that would be cool. Unfortunately the rest of the note seems to go up in flames.

I am guessing that you didnt read or understand the entire note. It was a joke, and no offense to you was intended. As a matter of fact, my Mom is not a Marine, nor do I smell like a pig - self-deprecating humor there Michaellx. Its a shame that most people only saw negativity in the note, as it was and still is quite funny.
My thanks to Jack Morphew who actually got it. I was starting to think I was insane! :roll:

Take care!
The Vamp! <-- unappreciated comic genius....

Return to “Português / Portuguese X-Forum”