My spaceship is doing business with a faction that I don't authorize.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ZASSOU_BENSHI
x4

My spaceship is doing business with a faction that I don't authorize.

Post by ZASSOU_BENSHI » Tue, 23. Apr 24, 20:09

Version:6.20
language:Japanese
Modified:Cradle of humanity(6.20)
Kingdom End(6.20)
Split Vendetta(6.20)
Tides Avarice(6.20)
Game Start:The Young Gun

Problem:
I was just playing the game without thinking about it, and when I looked at the map screen, I saw my ship's ship entering the "SCA" space station that I had "blacklisted".
As a result of my panic investigation, I found that the "Trade Restrictions" box in the "Blacklist" item was set to "OFF" in the "Individual Instructions" tab of the "Information" tab. Even if I tried to change it further, there was only an "OFF" item in the original selectable list.
For the time being, I also investigated the "blacklist" setting, but it was correctly excluded as a standard setting. However, it has not been able to be reflected in the individual instructions for the spacecraft.

How to Reproduce:
1:Select the "General Instructions" tab in "Player Information" and exclude the "SCA" faction in the "Trade Rules" section.
2:Set the rule that excluded the "SCA" camp to "Preferences: All".
3:Prepare the spaceship "Minotaur Raider" and select "Replenish the Shortage" as its "Basic Action". The supplies you choose can be anything.
4:Continue the game normally and check the "Blacklist" item in the "Individualization" tab of the "Info" tab. Check if the "Trade Restrictions" item can be changed from "OFF" in it.

Notes:
This problem has been reproduced since I discovered the phenomenon, even if I returned the game to the main menu and reloaded it, or even if I quit the game completely and restarted it from the "Steam" library screen.
By the way, I purchased this game on the "Steam" version. Other official mods for "Kingdom End" are also available for purchase on "Steam".

I am Japan and I am not good at English, so I rely on machine translation to create this inquiry. Therefore, I sincerely apologize if the sentence is strange.

Dxdiag file:
https://d.kuku.lu/gxtvhgp4j
Last edited by ZASSOU_BENSHI on Wed, 24. Apr 24, 04:04, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”