After the split questline

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Min
x4

After the split questline

Post by Min » Fri, 21. Apr 23, 05:36

I have done the split quest line to overthrow the ZYA. Now there is an Argon station in the RHK sector but I am -30 with RHK. Is it possible to restore the rep so I can be peaceful with everyone?

bjhughes1963
x4

Re: After the split questline

Post by bjhughes1963 » Fri, 21. Apr 23, 16:54

I was -13 which made it easier but at -30 you be attacked on sight. You might be able to pickup a few small missions here and there in RHA sectors that have fewer stations or ships. The usual method of destroying criminals near stations might be difficult as local forces will attack.

Once you go from hostile to enemy status it will be much easier.

Min
x4

Post by Min » Fri, 21. Apr 23, 17:58

So you only got -13 from doing the mission where you had to take out a ZYA station? I teleported my PHQ on top of the station and the resulting battle caused my ZYA rep to go to -30. Once I did the missile components and weapons components delivery mission and the final mission where Argon takes over one of their stations the RHK was also -30 to me. I don't know where to go to get this rep back because they are constantly attacking my station and thus as my station defends itself the rep keeps going down. Any advice? Maybe reload an old save and not do the PHQ teleport thing?

bjhughes1963
x4

Post by bjhughes1963 » Fri, 21. Apr 23, 19:29

Min wrote:
Fri, 21. Apr 23, 17:58
So you only got -13 from doing the mission where you had to take out a ZYA station? I teleported my PHQ on top of the station and the resulting battle caused my ZYA rep to go to -30. Once I did the missile components and weapons components delivery mission and the final mission where Argon takes over one of their stations the RHK was also -30 to me. I don't know where to go to get this rep back because they are constantly attacking my station and thus as my station defends itself the rep keeps going down. Any advice? Maybe reload an old save and not do the PHQ teleport thing?
I would not do the PHQ teleport, probably did lots of destruction besides the station. It would also be difficult to move the station back out. For me it helped that my rep with ZYA was +25 before I attacked the station. I had been trading in ZYA sectors as well as taking on Xenon in those sectors. The Split quest was the last main quest I did and by then I had a few Asgard ships and my own shipyard.

Rollback if you can. If you aren't ready to attack the station, try to get better ships for the attack and work on getting your rep higher with ZYA.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 21. Apr 23, 21:18

Min wrote:
Fri, 21. Apr 23, 05:36
I have done the split quest line to overthrow the ZYA. Now there is an Argon station in the RHK sector but I am -30 with RHK. Is it possible to restore the rep so I can be peaceful with everyone?
I was -30 with PIO. (Well, at least -25 or worse. At -25 its "shoot military and trader ships on sight".) I went on to systematically wipe clean every PIO sector, except one. By the end of it I was at -30. PIO had no fleet left, and they had merely started build plots for their Shipyard, Wharf, ED, etc at that last (and only) PIO sector. Starved.

Yes, they were shooting at me, but their remaining stations did not have plenty of turrets. They had criminals too. (Tour Bus :roll: )
It was possible, and not even very demanding to hunt criminals until PIO stations started to offer missions. Soon after I had docking access.

So yes, it should be possible to restore (if RHK has criminal traffic).
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”