Respawning HAT to start a new split plots ?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ryba
x4

Respawning HAT to start a new split plots ?

Post by Ryba » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 11:21

Hi to all

I found information on the web, that in order to start new chain of split plot missions I have to start "Hatikvah Trade Revolution" which is a trigger for new storyline. But I have problem. I've wiped out HAT's completely from the universe at the beginning of the game. There is no single HAT station. What can I do now ? Starting game from the beginning is not an option because I spent 300+ hours to prepare my economy and empire for new Split DLC.

Is there a way (editing game files, mods, tricks ?) to respawn HAT in order to have "Hatikvah Trade Revolution" mission available ? I heard that if I gain rep. for HAT high enough (with the use of editing of game files) they might buy from my shipyard construction vessels and they will be able to rebuild themselves. Is that true ? Is there any hope for my game ? I REALLY don't want to put 2 years of precise preparation to trash :(

csaba
x4

Re: Respawning HAT to start a new split plots ?

Post by csaba » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 15:11

Try some of the new 3.0 unaligned sectors? Maybe they have new bases there?

For me a the plot was also available in Profit Center Alpha despite no station being there that I know of.

Ryba
x4

Post by Ryba » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 17:14

I checked almost every sector - no sign of HAT's, no mission to start. I edited save file to have +30 rep with HAT and found two last "s" class HAT ships in my whole game. I asked them for direcrions to faction representative, and they guided me to Argon faction representative. No New mission available.

csaba
x4

Post by csaba » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 18:05

Ryba wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 17:14
I checked almost every sector - no sign of HAT's, no mission to start. I edited save file to have +30 rep with HAT and found two last "s" class HAT ships in my whole game. I asked them for direcrions to faction representative, and they guided me to Argon faction representative. No New mission available.
I'd tell you to edit the HAT trade station into your game but that would make your achievements void.

KrapuX
x4

Post by KrapuX » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 22:26

What determines when a faction can rebuild its stations? In my game the Xenon blew up the HAT trade station and the 'Trade Revolution' mission disappeared. Its now been several hours since it was destroyed. Should I restart/edit savefile or is there some way to 'encourage' HAT to start rebuilding?

Ryba
x4

Post by Ryba » Mon, 6. Apr 20, 18:20

csaba wrote:
Sun, 5. Apr 20, 18:05
Ryba wrote:
I'd tell you to edit the HAT trade station into your game but that would make your achievements void.
Does it mean that there is a possibility to respawn their station ?

csaba
x4

Post by csaba » Mon, 6. Apr 20, 18:33

Ryba wrote:
Mon, 6. Apr 20, 18:20
csaba wrote:
Ryba wrote:
Since every entity is in the save file it should be an easy copy paste. A bit more complicated than editing your credits account.

I never tried it with X4 but I used to dabble in XR's files and X4 uses almost the same system, ask around the modding forum for guidance.

KrapuX
x4

Post by KrapuX » Mon, 6. Apr 20, 19:42

csaba wrote:
Mon, 6. Apr 20, 18:33
Ryba wrote:
Mon, 6. Apr 20, 18:20
csaba wrote:

Since every entity is in the save file it should be an easy copy paste. A bit more complicated than editing your credits account.

I never tried it with X4 but I used to dabble in XR's files and X4 uses almost the same system, ask around the modding forum for guidance.
Let us know what happens if you end up editing your savegame. For me HAT finally rebuilt the trade station, but that did not respawn the quest :( .

Ryba
x4

Post by Ryba » Thu, 9. Apr 20, 21:29

Good news - with patch 3.1 HAT trading station rebuild itself and now the main mission is available. Thank you Egosoft ! Case closed.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”