[#2047]7.0 Beta: Hatikvah Questline broken

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Belfragor

[#2047]7.0 Beta: Hatikvah Questline broken

Post by Belfragor » Sat, 13. Apr 24, 13:41

Hello,

i did the questline until the second step where it says please find a safe location - and it stucks there... I fly around the station i hacked but nothing really nothing can save it. Is there any chance to get it back or do i have to start over again?

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnrVnN4XLzRZhqQpsiN ... g?e=JtUVyU

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Hatikvah Questline broken

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 13. Apr 24, 14:11

Is your game modded or have you ever edited your saves such as to get faction rep?

Normally when you are told to go somewhere safe and the mission and mission guidance are active, you will get orange map and HUD guidance to a sphere you have to be in to be 'safe'.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Belfragor

Re: Hatikvah Questline broken

Post by Belfragor » Sat, 13. Apr 24, 14:59

No nothing modded - just using the new beta and sadly I don’t have any kind of mission marker. It just says fly to a save position and that’s it

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Beta 7: Hatikvah Questline broken

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 13. Apr 24, 15:58

Thanks. I'll adjust the thread title and move this to the beta forum then.

Also see this recent thread.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

geldonyetich
x4

Re: 7.0 Beta: Hatikvah Questline broken

Post by geldonyetich » Sat, 13. Apr 24, 16:42

I completed the Hatikvah Questline in 7.0 Beta 1 and again in 7.0 Beta 2. I wonder if there might be an issue with the instructions where it's not clear that you're supposed to fly far away from the station and wait for the freighter to dock. Or perhaps this is a different Questline than the one when you meet Reen?

gorgofdoom
x4

Post by gorgofdoom » Sat, 13. Apr 24, 17:44

This may be related to something i saw in beta 1 while doing the weapon mod quest. I'll have to run it again and record for a proper report on that.

While doing the weapon mod quest: Once entered the gold sphere which defines the location of the loot boxes began moving around the sector at a very high rate.

MaybeNot
x4

Post by MaybeNot » Sat, 13. Apr 24, 19:39

geldonyetich wrote:
Sat, 13. Apr 24, 16:42
I completed the Hatikvah Questline in 7.0 Beta 1 and again in 7.0 Beta 2. I wonder if there might be an issue with the instructions where it's not clear that you're supposed to fly far away from the station and wait for the freighter to dock. Or perhaps this is a different Questline than the one when you meet Reen?
It's before freighter stuff, just after you scanned leak on SCA station.
Bugged for me also. There is a fix in link above, it works but it will make game modified. I reverted to bugged one, maybe they will add they own fix from few years ago :)

Belfragor

Post by Belfragor » Sat, 13. Apr 24, 21:06

Hey,

what link do you mean? Only way for me was to go back to an older savegame - i think the mistake was that i scanned the station with the worm and teleported away to do something else.... So just stay in questline i would say ;)

MaybeNot
x4

Post by MaybeNot » Sat, 13. Apr 24, 22:44

Belfragor wrote:
Sat, 13. Apr 24, 21:06
Hey,

what link do you mean? Only way for me was to go back to an older savegame - i think the mistake was that i scanned the station with the worm and teleported away to do something else.... So just stay in questline i would say ;)
viewtopic.php?t=437846#p5050053
It's not a new bug :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”