[7.0 Beta] ship fabrication blocking different size fabs - seems to be working now

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

JMCorp
x4

[7.0 Beta] ship fabrication blocking different size fabs - seems to be working now

Post by JMCorp » Thu, 2. May 24, 01:06

i made a shipyard that has all three types of ship fabs, and when i order some behemoths all production stops in the two S/M fabs. other factions can order L size ships and the S/M fabs continue to work fine. it's only when i order L sized ships that this happens.

https://youtu.be/Y6JNdAMb2qk

JMCorp
x4

Re: [7.0 Beta] ship fabrication blocking different size fabs.

Post by JMCorp » Thu, 2. May 24, 01:21

i checked, and it's any queued ship order. if the ship goes into production it no longer blocks. but if it gets queued, it will block all the other fabs from producing any ship even if it could.

i guess this could be intentional to keep resources from being taken before the build starts or something. but the orders aren't queued because i don't have resources, the orders are queued because i don't have 100 build fabs. maybe a check box to say "block with queued ships y/n" or something.

JMCorp
x4

Re: [7.0 Beta] ship fabrication blocking different size fabs.

Post by JMCorp » Thu, 2. May 24, 21:34

it's working like i thought it should be after the update today. so you can ignore this post :D

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”