Beta 7.00 Beta 4 Build 530606 - Hud zoom in Travel drive while in 3rd person

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Zekavin
x4

Beta 7.00 Beta 4 Build 530606 - Hud zoom in Travel drive while in 3rd person

Post by Zekavin » Thu, 2. May 24, 21:13

The side of the menus and confirmation button get hidden while you are in Travel Mode in 3rd person (F2). See screenshot. The "speed effect" kind of affect the GUI aswell.
The screen remains static in first person so you can do your things freely.

Step to reproduce
1. Open Third person (F2)
2. Start guidance to a destination in another system (ideally)
3. Engage autopilot
4. Open GUI (ex. "M" to show Map)

Current display mode is Bordeless Window
Resolution : 2560 x 1440

The screenshot
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... erbox=true
Last edited by CBJ on Thu, 2. May 24, 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Oversized image replaced with link

MageKingS70
x4

Re: Beta 7.00 Beta 4 Build 530606 - Hud zoom in Travel drive while in 3rd person

Post by MageKingS70 » Fri, 3. May 24, 00:21

This only seems to happen (to me, at least) if you enter external view while taking off and never switch to first-person view; switching to external view while already flying causes the HUD and menus to be fixed in place, as they should be.

Zekavin
x4

Re: Beta 7.00 Beta 4 Build 530606 - Hud zoom in Travel drive while in 3rd person

Post by Zekavin » Fri, 3. May 24, 00:49

MageKingS70 wrote:
Fri, 3. May 24, 00:21
This only seems to happen (to me, at least) if you enter external view while taking off and never switch to first-person view; switching to external view while already flying causes the HUD and menus to be fixed in place, as they should be.
Hmm I'm aboard my erkling which rarely dock but I emptied my cargo hold at a building storage severals minutes before noticing it. I was piloting instead of asking my Captain this time.
I piloted manually in 3rd person to dock and i'm not sure in which view I was when i pressed undock.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”