Broken Stock Market

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

micha_x3

Broken Stock Market

Post by micha_x3 » Sun, 9. Jul 23, 22:04

Hello,

I searched a way to level my trade rank more efficent than with 50 universe trader and i found out that the stock market levels my trade rank. But there is much more than this. I have a big complex in a sector there counts to the paranid stock market in Cardinals Dominion. I think this is the reason why i can buy 1,3 billion!!! shares from cells. And the crazy is i can buy nearly all of them for just 4 Credits!!! and then sell them in 20mio stacks for 400mio Credits each stack.....
Its a good way to level the trade rank very fast and no matter min or max (im xtrem into around 1h with max price cells), but its also broke my credit account completly :o

idk if its known or not...

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: Broken Stock Market

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Mon, 10. Jul 23, 05:17

micha_x3 wrote:
Sun, 9. Jul 23, 22:04
Hello,

I searched a way to level my trade rank more efficent than with 50 universe trader and i found out that the stock market levels my trade rank. But there is much more than this. I have a big complex in a sector there counts to the paranid stock market in Cardinals Dominion. I think this is the reason why i can buy 1,3 billion!!! shares from cells. And the crazy is i can buy nearly all of them for just 4 Credits!!! and then sell them in 20mio stacks for 400mio Credits each stack.....
Its a good way to level the trade rank very fast and no matter min or max (im xtrem into around 1h with max price cells), but its also broke my credit account completly :o

:lol:

I'd not touch that if I was you. That sounds like a problem with the credit cap for trade limit. It's 2 billion in a single trade. If you were to buy in much lower increments, or sell in lower amounts, you'd see it probably works correctly. You can do the same kind of thing with the jump drive installation kits, and use it to exploit the credit system. As long as you got 2 billion credits to play with.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Fri, 14. Jul 23, 11:34

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 10. Jul 23, 05:17
That sounds like a problem with the credit cap for trade limit. It's 2 billion in a single trade. If you were to buy in much lower increments, or sell in lower amounts, you'd see it probably works correctly.
Btw, is it a problem only for 2b+ transaction? I'm interested if it's safe to keep more that 2 billions on a station account or on the player account.

micha_x3

Post by micha_x3 » Fri, 14. Jul 23, 17:42

on stations im not sure, but on player accounts its no problem with more than 2billion. have whole time no weird changes.
U can trasfer credits between stations and player account with more than 2billions on pa with no problems too. same rules for sells or buys or something under 2billion. Only exception is the complex build manager. there i got credits bugs with orders under 2 billion too (reported it in tec. sup.)

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Sun, 16. Jul 23, 04:31

micha_x3 wrote:
Fri, 14. Jul 23, 17:42
on stations im not sure, but on player accounts its no problem with more than 2billion. have whole time no weird changes.
U can trasfer credits between stations and player account with more than 2billions on pa with no problems too. same rules for sells or buys or something under 2billion. Only exception is the complex build manager. there i got credits bugs with orders under 2 billion too (reported it in tec. sup.)
I believe the stations are capped at 2 billion by intent. I have 9 billion in my player account with no problems.

If you keep numerous stations that are not in complexes, this shouldn't be a problem. I set the max for the PHQ to 1 billion, and have all the bleed-off extra transfer to me. The rest of my factories, only a few have caps. I pretty much let them operate as they wish.
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Tue, 25. Jul 23, 09:19

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Sun, 16. Jul 23, 04:31
I believe the stations are capped at 2 billion by intent. I have 9 billion in my player account with no problems.

If you keep numerous stations that are not in complexes, this shouldn't be a problem. I set the max for the PHQ to 1 billion, and have all the bleed-off extra transfer to me. The rest of my factories, only a few have caps. I pretty much let them operate as they wish.
I have same feeling now. It looks like money over 2b on a station account just disappear by default if the station gets more. At least I didn't find any transfers there back to the player account. But for the player account itself it works without 2b limit.

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Tue, 25. Jul 23, 16:13

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 10. Jul 23, 05:17
micha_x3 wrote:
Sun, 9. Jul 23, 22:04
Hello,

:lol:

I'd not touch that if I was you. That sounds like a problem with the credit cap for trade limit. It's 2 billion in a single trade. If you were to buy in much lower increments, or sell in lower amounts, you'd see it probably works correctly. You can do the same kind of thing with the jump drive installation kits, and use it to exploit the credit system. As long as you got 2 billion credits to play with.
18 months ago you said you weren't going to share this in the threads :lol:

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Thu, 27. Jul 23, 04:26

Sovereign01 wrote:
Tue, 25. Jul 23, 16:13

Yea yea, I know. I figured it was time. :D

Want to give as much to fix as possible to get a version 1.4. :lol:

Oh, I've begun noticing barter buy orders near the PHQ when I overload it with Nividium to sell. It seems to happen whenever I had a couple thousand units. I do have it set to a minimum amount of 100 so I can build Kha(scratchy throat) ships if I choose, and I only found the order at a Trading Dock. Worth checking into. Send one haul to HQ, another to neighbor sector and check the barter menu for buy orders. If you can confirm for me if they appear. You can sell for the full 24K per unit this way.
Last edited by BrigandPhantos77 on Thu, 27. Jul 23, 04:53, edited 1 time in total.
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Thu, 27. Jul 23, 04:29

iXenon wrote:
Tue, 25. Jul 23, 09:19
BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Sun, 16. Jul 23, 04:31

I have same feeling now. It looks like money over 2b on a station account just disappear by default if the station gets more. At least I didn't find any transfers there back to the player account. But for the player account itself it works without 2b limit.
It should not disappear. If you open the player menu > under your empire sub menu you should find an account transactions. There should also be one under the station's command console that should show the same info. It's line by line.
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Sat, 29. Jul 23, 08:16

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Thu, 27. Jul 23, 04:26
Sovereign01 wrote:
Tue, 25. Jul 23, 16:13

Yea yea, I know. I figured it was time. :D

Want to give as much to fix as possible to get a version 1.4. :lol:

Oh, I've begun noticing barter buy orders near the PHQ when I overload it with Nividium to sell. It seems to happen whenever I had a couple thousand units. I do have it set to a minimum amount of 100 so I can build Kha(scratchy throat) ships if I choose, and I only found the order at a Trading Dock. Worth checking into. Send one haul to HQ, another to neighbor sector and check the barter menu for buy orders. If you can confirm for me if they appear. You can sell for the full 24K per unit this way.
Best ship to do this with is the Aran due to its vast cargo capacity :lol:

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”