Why diden't they spend more time on X3 before reless Theres just a blue ? mark

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

derekdean5
x3tc

Why diden't they spend more time on X3 before reless Theres just a blue ? mark

Post by derekdean5 » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 20:31

Why diden't they spend more time on X3 before reless There is still Stiff missing frome the game. 1. is shipyards the box to the upper right pitchers should be X2 has it the right way :? Time is mony isn't that what thay say :o

General Dave
x4

Post by General Dave » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 20:36

Probably the same reason you didn't take the time to spell your post correctly,

Or possibly deadlines from publishers or manufacturers that had to be met.

They're trying hard now to correct the game as best they can so that for me is enough, no ones paying egosoft to patch the game but the company is doing this anyway.

i don't follow what you mean by the shipyard colour, elaborate. :?
:)

JoyGuru
x3

Post by JoyGuru » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 20:37

I'm confused......what's wrong with the shipyards....?? stiff and pitchers...??

General Dave
x4

Post by General Dave » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 20:41

You might be interested to learn that an expansion to X3 is on the way, and so telling an egosoft administrator or developer of your problem with the colours might result in it being fixed for X3 number 2.......

Cr4Fty
x3

Re: Why diden't they spend more time on X3 before reless Theres just a blue ? mark

Post by Cr4Fty » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 20:45

derekdean5 wrote:Why diden't they spend more time on X3 before reless There is still Stiff missing frome the game. 1. is shipyards the box to the upper right pitchers should be X2 has it the right way :? Time is mony isn't that what thay say :o

Are you kidding me? All the bugs and legitimate issues with AI, Pathfinding, Features, Codec, etc - and you choose to complain about the color of some insignificant silly thing? I may be misunderstanding your barely-intelligible post, as I actually have not a clue what you're talking about..

But come on!!!

And EVERYONE knows that Publishers determine the release date of games, and the Devs have to do the best they can to get it ready in time. For hugely complex games like X there are always bugs. I am happy with how the Devs at Egosoft have kept on working to patch the game up. Seems to me they have a good record of doing so.

Liquid_Python
x3

Post by Liquid_Python » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 21:26

I think hes talking about the 3d render displaying the appearance of the ship your selecting at the shipyard.

In which case, I have no idea why they didn't include a picture of the ship, it'd certainly be nice to have.

Liquid

Jon Tetrino
x4

Post by Jon Tetrino » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 21:30

yes egosoft have an excellent reputation for patching (patch 1.2 of X3 was released on the very same day as the actual game!)

and if you want to see what a ship looks like, go out and find one flying in space!

JamesKilton
x3

Post by JamesKilton » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 21:59

Someone SERIOUSLY needs to create some kind of grammar check for forum posts and if the post is so bad (like the OP), then the account should be temporary banned.

Jon Tetrino
x4

Post by Jon Tetrino » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 22:04

a bit harsh...

...re-write your bloody post! ok as you probably wont i will:

Code: Select all

Why didn't they spend more time on X3? Some of the objects only have question marks rather than a visual picture in the blue FMV screen in the trade menu. This is espeacially bad in shipyards, where a picture of the ship should be shown rather than a question mark.

X2 did it better
derekdean5, consider yourself pwnt

Krevel
x3

Post by Krevel » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 22:55

Don't be so harsh on the guy. Maybe he's from a country where they speak English as a second language - like Canada. :D

Seriously though, I always get a kick out of the "Dis gaim is so buggd" posts. You see them in every forum. A game developer has to work with millions of lines of code, but these characters can't even put together a decent sentence. Yikes!
There are two things we know are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And we're not sure about the universe.

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 23:14

JamesKilton wrote:Someone SERIOUSLY needs to create some kind of grammar check for forum posts and if the post is so bad (like the OP), then the account should be temporary banned.
Actually, posts like your's are more likely to result in an account being banned than someone having poor grammer.

Next time, think before you hit submit. :roll:
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

Aureus the Golden
x3

Post by Aureus the Golden » Thu, 26. Jan 06, 23:34

This... green... hurts my eyes! :o

:lol:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”