Hi, my names HRH....and.......I'm an X2 addict.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

emiltod
x3

Post by emiltod » Mon, 23. Feb 04, 06:34

haha people think drugs are addictive - heh a drug can probably take you into another world for 10 minutes or half an hour and it's killing your brain. X2 keeps me in another world 24/7 - walking like a zombie not getting enough sleep and when I sleep I dream of it- good god - I can't believe this game is legal - bah I've tried to quit several times but it's just so hard ....

Hehe - just kidding...
P.S. Or am I ?

Hendar23
x3tc

Post by Hendar23 » Mon, 23. Feb 04, 19:11

I quit smoking, no problem...but X2? Thought makes me shudder, my girlfriend is the only thing that drags me back to reality, bless her :)

Rushyo
x3

Post by Rushyo » Mon, 23. Feb 04, 19:14

Lucky git :) what I wouldn't give for a girlfriend right now... :(
x Danny x and x ShadowElle x
Games Engine Developer, Level Designer, 3dsMax Modeller + Web Developer
Currently attaining a BSc in Games Programming
PC1 - Athlon 64 3k+, 256mb x850PRO 1000mhz+ clock, 2gb DDR400 RAM
PC2 - Athlon XP 2k+, 256mb 6600 700mhz+ clock, 1gb DDR400 RAM

razorhead
x4

Post by razorhead » Mon, 23. Feb 04, 19:25

I have to admit that i never played a game so much... When i bought Sim city 4 i played it for a week and got bored but with X2 i've being playing for 3 months and i'm not bored yet :lol:

HRH
x2

Post by HRH » Mon, 23. Feb 04, 20:14

Moss wrote:"Hi, my names HRH....and.......I'm an X2 addict."

Me too, greetings HRH and welcome, (You wouldn't be a refugee from the Jumpgate Universe would you?)

I would indeed! Have we met before? I used to fly with (among various others over time) the Swooping Hawks, and was usually found traiding in and around Solrain sectors in my Traveller or running away very fast from bad Flux! I never got 100% into jumpgate, something was just not quite right, but I had a good time with it all the same. I do miss flying the ol' Pork Chop Express (my Traveller) from time to time.

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Tue, 24. Feb 04, 22:13

HRH wrote:
Moss wrote:"Hi, my names HRH....and.......I'm an X2 addict."

Me too, greetings HRH and welcome, (You wouldn't be a refugee from the Jumpgate Universe would you?)

I would indeed! Have we met before? I used to fly with (among various others over time) the Swooping Hawks, and was usually found traiding in and around Solrain sectors in my Traveller or running away very fast from bad Flux! I never got 100% into jumpgate, something was just not quite right, but I had a good time with it all the same. I do miss flying the ol' Pork Chop Express (my Traveller) from time to time.
Yep we have, unless there was more than one HRH in Jumpgate! I was Stomp and I played almost my entire Jumpgate time in "Laissez Faire" and most of that flying a tow, nice to meet you again. You will find there are a few refugees from Jumpgate here, then again thats hardly too surprising as the common theme is still space. Maybe we'll meet online and ingame again if and when X makes it that far eh?

HRH
x2

Post by HRH » Tue, 24. Feb 04, 22:19

It's a small world huh? I'll definately be looking at X-online - should be what Jumpgate tried so hard to be.

One thing I don't miss about JG is Emma. I hated that damn roid!

Ska Trek
x2

Post by Ska Trek » Tue, 24. Feb 04, 22:45

The day after I got X2 I spent 13 hours nonstop playing, it also made me forget to eat (poor student so not too difficult) and drink for about 2 days.. my lips are cracked bloody messes. But I have 2 SPPs and a Silicon mine. I first got X2 3 days ago. Well.. there goes the social life.

cappedup
x4

Post by cappedup » Wed, 25. Feb 04, 00:07

HRH, no relation to CJ are ya..? if that means nothing, then you're not..

I was struggleing till i saw a lone Mandalay.. heh, after then its been plain sailing.. still waiting to find a lone bayamon.. then i'm home free..

Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm - Winston Churchill

chrishillproduction.com

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”