Key Card

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Deleted User

Key Card

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 8. Oct 04, 19:13

I was reading in the Manual that there is a Key Card for X2, but I did not receive one in my box. I am wondering if it is something just listed in the manual but not provided, or if it is something that my copy failed to provide.

This game would really benefit from a Key Card, I think.

Thanks for the help.

beedle
x3

Post by beedle » Fri, 8. Oct 04, 19:29

What dyu mean by key card? a serial number type thing, becuase it should come with one of those?

or some futuristic voice activated user system with retinal scanner and keycard activation?

*Swipe, scan* *Deep booming voice*

X2 Activating in 5.....4....3.....2....1.... WHOOSH!

and a massive banana appears.

beedle

Zathos
x3

Post by Zathos » Fri, 8. Oct 04, 20:04

Could it be a Keyboard layout reference card :roll:

My version has the default keyboard layout on the inside of the cardboard wallet thing the disks come in :)
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will all say, we did this ourselves' - Lao Tse (circa 600 BC)

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 8. Oct 04, 20:27

The various publishers and the styles of packaging they have chosen vary considerably. Not all versions have a keyboard layout, unfortunately. There is a full key-listing on Argonopedia.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 8. Oct 04, 20:49

Yeah, sorry for the confusion, but I meant a Keyboard Card with the Quick Keys listed on it.

Bummer that not all publishers made those available.

beedle
x3

Post by beedle » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 00:23

ah right :D

beedle

Danno
x3

Post by Danno » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 06:29

Zathos wrote:
My version has the default keyboard layout on the inside of the cardboard wallet thing the disks come in
Your disks came in a cardboard wallet thingie? :o Boy, I'm P'd off! All I got were two chinsy paper sleeves. That's it, I'm taking it back! :wink:

Seriously though, no Keycard here.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”