teladi, paranid and split reverse attack problem

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

private mofo
x2

teladi, paranid and split reverse attack problem

Post by private mofo » Fri, 3. Sep 04, 14:18

the teladi, paranid split and seem to become more friendly the more i attatck them??? can any one help???

mad_axeman
x3tc

Post by mad_axeman » Fri, 3. Sep 04, 14:22

this isn't going to be in anyway helpful but....

become their friends then they will hate you??

edit: Do you mena that your race rank with them appears to go up (e.g. from 10% to 20%)?

If this is the case then this is normal as the percentage is how close you are to the level above you.

I this is not the clue then I have no idea.

DeltaWolf
x4

Post by DeltaWolf » Fri, 3. Sep 04, 14:31

Remember 10 % Enemy of Priest is worst than 20 % enemy of Priest

private mofo
x2

Post by private mofo » Fri, 3. Sep 04, 20:36

thanks all u guys right. What can i do to get them to like me? :lol: :lol:

fredted
x4

Post by fredted » Fri, 3. Sep 04, 20:43

kill some pirates in there sector or plant a fab or two there

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 3. Sep 04, 20:47

private mofo wrote:thanks all u guys right. What can i do to get them to like me? :lol: :lol:
Kill their enemies (Pirates, Xenon, Khaak) in their sectors.

A non-violent way to increase rank, especially if you can't yet dock in their stations, is to set up a basic food fab in their outlying sectors that they will buy from. For the Paranid, for example, set up Teladianium Foundries and Bio Gas Factories someplace like Emperor Mines or Preacher's Refuge (where your factory transports can buy energy next door). Even though you can't dock with their stations, they will send buyers to your factories.

If you can dock with them, set up factories in their space, or even better, set up sector traders in their sectors. For the Paranid, try Priests Rings or Paranid Prime. For the Teladi, Ceo's Sprite and Company Pride are quite good. And for the Split, Thuruk's Pride and Family Pride.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

private mofo
x2

Post by private mofo » Mon, 31. Jan 05, 18:30

i know this an old post but if i put an argon solar power plant or argon trading dock in a paranid sector will they like me more after they trade with them for a bit??????
Dancing on the head of a pin is not a talent if the head of the pin is considerably larger then you........

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 31. Jan 05, 22:55

private mofo wrote:i know this an old post but if i put an argon solar power plant or argon trading dock in a paranid sector will they like me more after they trade with them for a bit??????
As I stated above, yes. But you'll have to import the crystals from somewhere else, since your freighters won't be able to dock a the local stations.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

D_Zorro
x3tc

Post by D_Zorro » Mon, 31. Jan 05, 23:05

If you really want them too like you kill more of there ships in there sectors that sure will raise your rankings with them. :P

DZorro,
System spec: Pentium (R) D 2.66 Ghz, Ram : 2048 DDR, HD : 250 GIG 7200 RPM intern 8 MB cash
Videocard : Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS 320mb : Realtek
Laptop : AMD athlon 64 3200 + 1024 DDR 80 gig HD Conexant AMC Audio, Ati mobility Radeon Express 200

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Tue, 1. Feb 05, 13:34

As they say above, the quickest was is to attack a few pirates.

There's usually a Pirate Base in Priest Pity (East of Paranid Prime) so if you're proficient and own a good M3 or M6, you could shot the base and then kill the lurnched pirates. A few kills and you'll be able to dock at the trading station, buy a police licence and kill some more for porfitsss.

Sparky

private mofo
x2

Post by private mofo » Tue, 1. Feb 05, 17:44

thanks for all your help. My rating is currently 84% and i can't be bother to attack more pirates because i have been doing it since 56%.

Cheers all

Alex
Dancing on the head of a pin is not a talent if the head of the pin is considerably larger then you........

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”