Newbies Secret Instant Credits Container (spoiler)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Thu, 27. May 04, 13:28

im pretty sure the roid is there, i found it in my
Spoiler
Show
search for the Khaak base in the plot mission
want the FACTS about X2/X3?
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

Bowak
x3tc

Post by Bowak » Thu, 27. May 04, 13:30

I think I've found it too. Shame I zapped over in my peggy though.It's not the best suited ship for manouvering in tight spaces.

I'll try again tonight.
Bowak
1 TL, 1M6, 3M3s + others The UNCC

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Thu, 27. May 04, 13:34

Dragon is good for roid tunnels

try it at full speed................. SPLAT
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

JustHere4Coffee
x2

Post by JustHere4Coffee » Thu, 27. May 04, 15:22

LordSuch wrote:
Monde wrote:On this is there a way to move your sector map? I can only see what is going on between the gates.
Home and End zoom in and out on the sector map...
but you can only zoom out once, and there's items WAY outside even that range

Tudders
x3

Post by Tudders » Thu, 27. May 04, 15:29

While looking for this i found a UFO base, no, seriously, not kidding, honest, trust me i'm a catholic.

If someone can tell me how to upload screen shots then i can post them, showing the structure in the asteriod (and no its not the khaak one) the description of it, a nice fly through of it, a screenshot showing its relation to the west and north gate and its position on the map.

Only prob is i'm running the massive war mod so it may be as a result of that?

MrMacphisto
x2

Post by MrMacphisto » Thu, 27. May 04, 22:27

Would somebody plz post co-ordinates! I'm tired of flying around looking for this damn thing!

Thanks!!! :D :D

doogy_fish
x3

Post by doogy_fish » Thu, 27. May 04, 22:46

*giggle*
More uplifting than a wonderbra.

Ferd Harling
x2

Post by Ferd Harling » Thu, 27. May 04, 22:56

he he :lol:
Ferd Harling
Second IC of FACTS (Free Advice Conquering The Systems)
Please visit us for all your questions, Ideas & To join Click on the Logo below :)
[ external image ]

MrMacphisto
x2

Post by MrMacphisto » Fri, 28. May 04, 00:30

Yeah yeah, laugh it up. I know it doesn't exist. I just wan't people to prove their outrageous claims or admit its a hoax. :wink:

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Fri, 28. May 04, 00:35

i know the roid is there, but i havent got round to restarting to see if the crate is there............

MrMacphisto
x2

Post by MrMacphisto » Fri, 28. May 04, 00:47

Well, post the co-ordinates of the asteroid and I'll see if the crate is there :P

twilight_echoes
x3tc

Post by twilight_echoes » Fri, 28. May 04, 00:50

post the co-ordinates, build my factories, pilot my ships, make my economy work. what is it with some people!

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Fri, 28. May 04, 01:18

It's there alrighty.....real close to where twilight was saying.

No crate in my game though.....I'm about 14 days into this game and didn't try and start a fresh one to check :oops:

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Fri, 28. May 04, 01:23

twilight_echoes wrote:post the co-ordinates, build my factories, pilot my ships, make my economy work. what is it with some people!
yes, i know, there is so little respect these days.

Thank you o great and powerful twilight for taking precious time away from you pressing matters to be generous and kind enough to grace us poor peons with a fleeting glimpse of your vastly superior knowledge.

:D

twilight_echoes
x3tc

Post by twilight_echoes » Fri, 28. May 04, 01:28

why thankyou!

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Fri, 28. May 04, 16:59

has anyone else had any luck yet?

i certanly know its not their after the khaak spawn

3iff
x2

Post by 3iff » Fri, 28. May 04, 17:25

I had a look last night and there's nothing 70Km north of the north gate and no giant asteroids near to that area. This is before the khaak spawn time...

I've been in quite a few hollow asteroids and never found anything so I suspect this is a hoax. Some coordinates might persuade me otherwise but until then I'm not going to consider it a genuine discovery...

manniac
x2

Post by manniac » Fri, 28. May 04, 18:17

There was a hollow asteroid in ore belt, aprox where Twilight says, sadly I blow it up in my mining rampage through galaxy. I also picked a empty crate at some point in game, i forgot where, with 0, but i didnt check my credits after that, had no idea what it did. When u have couple of millions and u delpoying stations, u dont check your cash list after each collected crate.
I considered it a game bug, that empty crate, and moved along.
So I'm 100% sure that crate exits, also the asteroid, unless u mine it. I'm not sure about what crate does when u pick it up though. I think i got it when i blew the asteroid in ore belt mission or something like that (not 100% though)
Magnate
Ace 1st Grade
142 ships
68 stations

Ferd Harling
x2

Post by Ferd Harling » Fri, 28. May 04, 19:46

I found it :!: :D But got killed by the roid getting out :(
Ferd Harling
Second IC of FACTS (Free Advice Conquering The Systems)
Please visit us for all your questions, Ideas & To join Click on the Logo below :)
[ external image ]

Shooby337
x2

Where and When

Post by Shooby337 » Sun, 30. May 04, 13:07

I've restarted my game and just completed the 2nd mission but i can not find any secret container in the hoolow asteroid. At what point does it show up?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”