Idea for the Return: "Station Extension"

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

shifty lookin spoon
x3

Post by shifty lookin spoon » Sat, 29. Jan 05, 10:26

IMHO I dont know if a transporter device works on stations as I dont have a TL yet
:shock: They dont, but they SHOULD (well i think anyway so). I mean if you've got the technology for ship-ship transfers, surely ship-station/station-ship isnt that big a technological breakthrough...

Sc00by
x4

Post by Sc00by » Sat, 29. Jan 05, 10:32

shifty lookin spoon wrote:
IMHO I dont know if a transporter device works on stations as I dont have a TL yet
:shock: They dont, but they SHOULD (well i think anyway so). I mean if you've got the technology for ship-ship transfers, surely ship-station/station-ship isnt that big a technological breakthrough...
I agree but I don't think it will happen. As the next logical step would be station to station transfers, have your fab loop within 5 km of each other and beam the goods from A to B. That would cancel any need for conecting fabs with tunnels that will be in X2 The Return.

shifty lookin spoon
x3

Post by shifty lookin spoon » Sat, 29. Jan 05, 10:47

Good point, never thought of that. Oh well lets just hope that it comes a resupply script (one of the ones in the bonus package may do now but i havent had the chance to get to having cap ships yet since my restart)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”