Take it back for a refund!? Yer avin' a laugh, ain't ya?!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

tkdb17
x4

Post by tkdb17 » Tue, 8. Nov 05, 02:36

again as iv mentioned in another topic, my system only just fits in the recommended spec for this game and i have it running fully loaded and i am having no problems at all. it runs beautifully. for the returning part, nah not my thing i loved X2 and saw that egosoft did a great job in fixing the problems that had. i have all the faith in the world that they will do another great job in fixiing the bugs X3 also.

TKDB

Galaxy613
x4

Post by Galaxy613 » Tue, 8. Nov 05, 03:35

TerrorTrooper wrote:
Tsar_of_Cows wrote:
khawk wrote: No Cockpits
You don't need cockpits.

I seriously don't miss them for half a second.
agreed!! i was a sceptic at first...

but then i played X3..

and all of a sudden i dont see what all the fuss is about..

the majority of "lack of cockpit" complaints now are by people who havent played it yet..
And some people will never play X3 just for the reason that there isn't any cockpits, and thus they never try and lose out in the great new x-perience of X3! Sad really. :cry:
10,000 Lightyears of awesomeness

The Cuban Nightmare
x3

Post by The Cuban Nightmare » Tue, 8. Nov 05, 03:57

Well I am getting X3 tomorrow but I you want my copy just read my sig and you'll see what I'm getting at here... Oh btw, on account of the game, i believe it deserves a giant
Spoiler
Show
WOOT
I'm your worst nightmare....

Apocalypse Incorporated; destroying a planet near you!

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Tue, 8. Nov 05, 04:18

NONONONO that is just NOT right....

I'm going to have my X3 Buried with me, so I can Play it in the after-life :) :)
Da_Junka wrote:The only way they are going to get my copy of X3 back is from my cold dead hands.
Link to the list of Mods working in X4-Foundations and also Link to the list of Mods working in X-Rebirth

NOTE: I play with a modded game, so any reports I make outlining suggestions/problems/bugs/annoyances, are made with mods installed and running.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”