Release Dates ? (and delivery - territories)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 20:31

The forum search shouldn't have returned any results for DVD as it should ignore words of three letters or less. The topic you want is number 217006. I've merged so many threads that I've memorised the number. By the time you read this, this should be another one...
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

Yellowjack
x4

Post by Yellowjack » Wed, 22. Oct 08, 22:57

Well, its the 23rd October the supposed release date for X3TC in Oz and I can't find a store with a copy. All I get is that "It's on the list but we have no copies". :evil:
In the Spirit of ELITE

Lucid Nonsense
x3ap

Post by Lucid Nonsense » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 04:33

It's here! The mailman just dropped it off, unceremoniously, on my receptionist's desk with a thud, right here in Norfolk, Virginia.
I'm in Austin, and mine still hasn't arrived. I'm crossing my fingers for delivery tomorrow. :(

Whitegaurd
x3tc

Post by Whitegaurd » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 07:20

Yellowjack wrote:Well, its the 23rd October the supposed release date for X3TC in Oz and I can't find a store with a copy. All I get is that "It's on the list but we have no copies". :evil:
What you could try do mate is ask if they can order you a copy, if not, since it isn't a MAJOR release to most Aus stores, it'll probably be in stores late this week or early next week.

It shouldn't be too long, but you'll want to make sure you're there when it is, otherwise some adventuring gamer will pick it up or the store will just dismiss it. After all, they won't mass order for one store, might be 1-3 in the entire store.
err... Why would I have a signature?
WHITEGAURD Cause i'm just so important

Yellowjack
x4

Post by Yellowjack » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 09:10

The problem with ordering from a single store is that the store you order from may not be the first to get it. I'll take my chances and keep ringing around locally. I am getting tempted to order from Egosoft but it is likely to get here after the Ozzie stores have it any way. I should have put an order into Egosoft when it was first available. Not to worry reading these forums is keeping me amused. :wink:
In the Spirit of ELITE

Choublanc
x3tc

Post by Choublanc » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 11:26

I am getting tempted to order from Egosoft but it is likely to get here after the Ozzie stores have it anyway
Probably yes, I received today this message from Egosoft:

Delay in X3 Terran Conflict Delivery
Dear customer,
Unfortunately we have to inform you that we can currently not send out copies of X3:Terran Conflict (English version). We expect to receive new stock in about one week from now. If you would like to cancel your order, please send a mail to order@egosoft.com. Otherwise we will inform you as soon as the game can be shipped.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
-Bernd Lehahn, EGOSOFT

I'm living in the Czech Republic, just 180 kilometers far from the german border, but maybe I should order the game from Gogamer USA, and wait for the DVD coming back to Europe. :D

surferx
x4

Post by surferx » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 15:41

Choublanc wrote:I'm living in the Czech Republic, just 180 kilometers far from the german border, but maybe I should order the game from Gogamer USA, and wait for the DVD coming back to Europe. :D
Hate to bring bad news, but this is c/p from gogamer order guidelines:
GoGamer does not ship to International Destinations at this time.
I placed my preorder last weekend and it was shipped out on the 22nd.
GoGamer really came thru for me here in the USA. I didn't want a game shipped from Europe and never considered Steam an option. I wonder if Egosoft overestimated the fanbase's acceptance of a Steam delivery method, considering their OOS status.
If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.

Operating System:
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit CPU: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KF RAM: 32606 MBytes MBO: Gigabyte Z790 UD AC (U3E1) GPU: ZOTAC GEFORCE RTX 4080 Trinity OC NVIDIA 16 GB GDDR6 SSD: AJP600M2TB 1907 GB

ACMatrix
x4

Post by ACMatrix » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 02:27

Has anyone from the USA had any problem with the DVD version from GoGamer.com, Amazon.com or from egosoft? Any NTSB/PAL issues? I would like to know before I order it online. Thanx! :)

surferx
x4

Post by surferx » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 03:22

I had no issues at all other than I wish I had opted for something faster than snail mail. Package arrived a week after ordering from Gogamer. I didn't know the game includes a nice little X3:TC poster to put on the wall, somthing buyers using Steam will no doubt miss. No issues with the video playback at all if that's what you're refering to. I'm very happy, delighted, ecstatic with my purchase.

Operating System:
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit CPU: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KF RAM: 32606 MBytes MBO: Gigabyte Z790 UD AC (U3E1) GPU: ZOTAC GEFORCE RTX 4080 Trinity OC NVIDIA 16 GB GDDR6 SSD: AJP600M2TB 1907 GB

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 04:06

ACMatrix wrote:Any NTSB/PAL issues?
No. Computers don't work in terms of NTSB/PAL.
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

KindOfCat
x3

US Release for X3:TC?

Post by KindOfCat » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 19:50

Has anybody heard the release date for X3: Terran Conflict in the US? I've tried calling all the retailer in my area and no one has it.

I need my next X3 game

supakillaii
xr

Post by supakillaii » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 20:05

gogame.com

jrd417
x3ap

Post by jrd417 » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 23:33

Well since I don't order stuff online unless it's something I'd have to ship back to the manufacturer if it was defective, ie: video cards or motherboards. My solution is to just start over my X3 Reunion game and wait till X3-TC comes to America if ever. If not at least I know I tried to support Egosoft each time they created a new version of the X series, it's not my fault they won't sell the game on the continent where I live. Starting the game over reminded me just how pissed I am that Egosoft was too lazy or cheap to keep cockpits in X3-Reunion.

ACMatrix
x4

Post by ACMatrix » Sun, 2. Nov 08, 01:30

esd wrote:
ACMatrix wrote:Any NTSB/PAL issues?
No. Computers don't work in terms of NTSB/PAL.
Sorry, I should have been more clear on that point. I was wondering for video playback/cut scens. I was not sure if they were canned in a non compatible formator rendered ingame. Thanks everyone!

Firelance777
x3

Post by Firelance777 » Sun, 2. Nov 08, 03:41

Any idea how long it takes to ship to California if I order it off this site?

surferx
x4

Post by surferx » Sun, 2. Nov 08, 04:23

Firelance777 wrote:Any idea how long it takes to ship to California if I order it off this site?
My Gogamer order came from California and took almost a week to go across the US. You should have a quick delivery from there.

Operating System:

Stryc9
x3tc

Post by Stryc9 » Sun, 2. Nov 08, 08:30

jrd417 wrote:Well since I don't order stuff online unless it's something I'd have to ship back to the manufacturer if it was defective, ie: video cards or motherboards. My solution is to just start over my X3 Reunion game and wait till X3-TC comes to America if ever. If not at least I know I tried to support Egosoft each time they created a new version of the X series, it's not my fault they won't sell the game on the continent where I live. Starting the game over reminded me just how pissed I am that Egosoft was too lazy or cheap to keep cockpits in X3-Reunion.
Dude chill, it's not Egosoft's fault that there is no retail release here in America, they couldn't find a publisher willing to publish it because all of the American gamer retards are into Halo and Call of Duty and other samey FPS games. There is no respect for innovative games like the X series here because people don't seem to want to have to think when they play games.

It makes me a sad panda there is no retail release in the US as of yet seeing as Deepsilver does publish games in the US I don't see why they couldn't bring Terran Conflict here but if they choose not to I'll just have to get it directly from Egosoft or from gogamer.
Overspecialize and you breed in weakness, it's slow death. -Major Motoko Kusanagi

rafaelskywalker
x3tc

Fingers crossed waiting for arrival

Post by rafaelskywalker » Thu, 6. Nov 08, 16:40

Well, since it can't even hit US shelves, and only a few online US online shops, I just yesterday ordered from e-bay, from a seller called entertainment and movie collectables in UK.
So I guess it perhaps makes me the first, probably only, south-american resident to actually buy a legit non-steam copy (you know, with the printed dvd, poster goodies). Someday near christmas it may be arriving at my place. That is how much I am addicted to X3, since I've never did that to any game before. The english version at egosoft shop is already sold out.... _already_.
Imho this is really a game that deserved a representation of a stronger publisher.

Happy gaming for all, laters !

Michael Sheeler
x3

Where can I buy X3 terran Conflict in USA? The boxed game...not Steam

Post by Michael Sheeler » Thu, 6. Nov 08, 18:56

I have the Steam download, but would like to purchase the boxed game. Will it be available in Walmart or another retail outlet or even amazon.com?

Thanks for any help here.

supakillaii
xr

Post by supakillaii » Thu, 6. Nov 08, 19:11

click
and then there's gogame

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”