Calling for Paranid Lovers!!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mikesl

Calling for Paranid Lovers!!!

Post by mikesl » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 10:18

Hey is there a Paranid Club around here. I found those little creature amazingly cute...

The home system of the Paranid is illuminated with a peaceful red nebula ... The soyeries are sooooooo profitable that I have all the facts build in Paranid Territory.
Three eyes, that make a 3D perspective, ain't it?

I just can't find a reason not to like them.

And I hate the hypocritical Argons, listing Space Fuel trading illegal but hey, what's that round little thingy hanging rotating in Heron's Nebula and Circle of Labor?

Teladi? they're just lizards...Split? Barrel like shapes and smells of chelt stench. Boron?? Disgusting tentacles and each time the same " I'm yielding, I'm Yielding." No dignity I tell ya.

The guy who posted in his thread that he actually wanted to marry a Paranid women, are you still around?

Thanks for reading, it's basically crap...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 10:21

:o :o :o

Ryuujin
x3

Post by Ryuujin » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 11:06

*Massages temples with tentacles* :boron:

I think my mind just broke...

Dunks
x3

Post by Dunks » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 11:41

I love the paranid too,
Spoiler
Show
I get most of my weapons and supplies from the wreakage of their ships
:lol:

DrunkenPirate
x3ap

Post by DrunkenPirate » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 11:46

mmmmmmmm tentacles....

oh wait.. :o :o :o

raventd
x3

Post by raventd » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 11:46

Hey is there a Paranid Club around here.
I'm interested too.
My laser banks are full and ready to be emptied. :lol:
I can see infinity!

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 12:25

I'm aiming to exterminate the Paranid from the X Universe in my game :D

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 12:42

I like the paranid capital ships. They're awesome. But that doesn't prevent me from blowing up their crap when I can. :)

RagX

Post by RagX » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 12:44

I pity the threadstarter right about now :lol:

DanishEagle
x3tc

Post by DanishEagle » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 12:47

Try with reverse psychology.
Post that you love paranids, and a bunch of people will tell you how wrong you are, then try to make a thread telling everybody that you hate the Paranids, and a new bunch of people will tell you how wrong you are. And there you have your fellow Paranid lovers.
Proud associate of SAS
I want Susie found. Then hung from a tree, shot and gutted, together with her purple dinosaur.
(yup, i played that game too)

Rozgilious Taralius II
x3

Post by Rozgilious Taralius II » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 13:03

Ryuujin wrote:*Massages temples with tentacles* :boron:

I think my mind just broke...
Maybe teladi can ssssell you sssome water to make you feel much better? :lol:
Rozgilious Taralius II. The Teladi that started a very profitable water factory... In Kingdom End.

Ssssilly Boron.

phiend
x3

Post by phiend » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 13:09

Given my influence with the Paranid im hoping to subvert their religious beliefs and make them worship me!!!!! :twisted:

Also the first on my list of speices to be eradicated are the Teladi as any species which ignore pirates and helps the Xenon deserve to be varpourised :D

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 14:32

I already have them worshipping me since I am now a Paranid Seeker of the Holy Light.The Zeus is really nice for taking care of all the Khaak I have in my game.

octessence
x3tc

Re: Calling for Paranid Lovers!!!

Post by octessence » Fri, 30. Dec 05, 15:33

mikesl wrote:Hey is there a Paranid Club around here. I found those little creature amazingly cute...

The home system of the Paranid is illuminated with a peaceful red nebula ... The soyeries are sooooooo profitable that I have all the facts build in Paranid Territory.
Three eyes, that make a 3D perspective, ain't it?

I just can't find a reason not to like them.

And I hate the hypocritical Argons, listing Space Fuel trading illegal but hey, what's that round little thingy hanging rotating in Heron's Nebula and Circle of Labor?

Teladi? they're just lizards...Split? Barrel like shapes and smells of chelt stench. Boron?? Disgusting tentacles and each time the same " I'm yielding, I'm Yielding." No dignity I tell ya.

The guy who posted in his thread that he actually wanted to marry a Paranid women, are you still around?

Thanks for reading, it's basically crap...

:D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm a paranid fan. I've made a small fortune trading Soja Husk. Both of my ships TS and M5 are paranid.

-{AA}- Salamander

Post by -{AA}- Salamander » Tue, 3. Jan 06, 18:55

I like paranid, they have IMHO the coolest looking M3

Kurios Kronou
x3

Post by Kurios Kronou » Tue, 3. Jan 06, 21:23

I would agree. The Paranid are my favourite race - if a little arrogant and unfriendly at times. Their hardware is not only excellent, it is also aesthetically pleasing to look at (I preferred the X2 models though).

Next on my list comes the Split. Their military gear is just such fun to drive - darn hard to get your rep up though as there are not many pirates to take out, and the trading opportunities are pretty poor, for the most part - especially, it seems, for an ST.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue, 3. Jan 06, 22:43

RagX wrote:I pity the threadstarter right about now :lol:
:rofl:

Its not often I get a laugh around here. Thanks

EidolonsFury
x4

Post by EidolonsFury » Tue, 3. Jan 06, 22:55

I tried to love them all, but those Paranid just always rubbed me the wrong way. Great capital ships, though I prefer the looks of the other races. Noneless, for performance, I have to hand it to the Paranid's, they can make big bangs.

954flyer
x3

Post by 954flyer » Tue, 3. Jan 06, 23:22

Also the first on my list of speices to be eradicated are the Teladi as any species which ignore pirates and helps the Xenon deserve to be varpourised
Im with ya on that. Im having to blockade every teladi shipyard sector and patrol it. They dont just ignore pirates...they build ships for them

jmitchell001
x3

Post by jmitchell001 » Tue, 3. Jan 06, 23:57

The last Paranid I was with gave me crabs! But I still luv them anyways:)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”