Plot seems stuck

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Constipated_Vigilante
x3

Plot seems stuck

Post by Constipated_Vigilante » Mon, 1. Jan 07, 19:47

My game seems stuck and I don't know how to progress.
Spoiler
Show
So, I finished the mission with the spy drones, I went off and did my own thing, and Don Tony attacks me with some pirates (of course), accusing me of being a Yaki. So he gives me a mission to go to the trading station in Thuruk's Pride to find his daughter. I enter the sector and Saya is there in her ship, but she just tells me that she'll "come find me when she has something to go on." Ok, so I dock at the trading station. Nobody in the comms menu has anything to say, and the BBS is void of anything story-related.
So what do I do?
System:
AMD Athlon 64 3700+
Sound Blaster Audigy
Geforce 6800 GS
A8N-E Motherboard
2GB DDR RAM

Achatos
x3

Post by Achatos » Mon, 1. Jan 07, 20:00

It has been a while for me, so I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think you can do your own thing for a while. Just wait for her to contact you again. :wink:
Find what you need in the X3-universe (with all XTM data, and X3 Music guide)
[ external image ]

LynkDead
x3tc

Post by LynkDead » Mon, 1. Jan 07, 20:08

If I remember rightly, this part requires a little more careful reading of the BBS.
Spoiler
Show
One of the BBS entries mentions the local factory (silicon mine, I think?) needing a pilot. If you look at the name of the person who posted the entry, you'll see it's the Don's daughter. Go to the factory mentioned on the BBS and speak to the people there to see if they know where she is.

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Mon, 1. Jan 07, 20:09

Spoiler
Show
So far as I remember you dock in all the stations in the sector. When you hit the right one Saya will reappear.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

Constipated_Vigilante
x3

Post by Constipated_Vigilante » Wed, 3. Jan 07, 02:53

I've docked at all the stations and no luck.
Spoiler
Show
No BBS messages of importance, and no messages from Saya.
System:
AMD Athlon 64 3700+
Sound Blaster Audigy
Geforce 6800 GS
A8N-E Motherboard
2GB DDR RAM

GradeALunatic

Post by GradeALunatic » Sat, 6. Jan 07, 08:35

try talking to people

strude
x4

Post by strude » Sat, 6. Jan 07, 11:11

Constipated_Vigilante wrote:I've docked at all the stations and no luck.
Spoiler
Show
No BBS messages of importance, and no messages from Saya.
Spoiler
Show
The message isn't from Saya, it's from Maria
Just something silly to suggest. You are in Thurok's Pride and not Thurok's Beard yeah?

Player.
x3tc

Post by Player. » Sat, 6. Jan 07, 11:16

Spoiler
Show
Dock at the Split Trading Port and look at the BBS, a message will show up from a split searching for workers or something for a silicon mine, then go to that mine and talk to "Station Owner"
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=183585 - X2 The Threat High Definition Mod - You know you wanna :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”