[TC] Selling produced items

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nocna Shada

Selling produced items

Post by Nocna Shada » Sun, 26. Oct 08, 15:21

I'm having minor issues with selling slicon wafers i produce in a mine:i have an argon mercury selling for the station(sell best price...) and the thing keeps flying between my mine in ore belt and the HQ of another company there each time selling 16 wafers. how do i tell it to go sell somewhere else for a (maybe) worse price but of greater overall profit?

PS: the thing actually managed to go to argon prime once so it sold 16 wafers to another factory.... even MORE wasteful!!!

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Sun, 26. Oct 08, 19:16

Try setting the sell price at least one notch below average. Normal factories won't buy for that until they have quite a bit of space for goods, but headquarters and trading docks buy at a fixed price so your traders might take stuff there even if they cant sell very much.

Nocna Shada

Post by Nocna Shada » Sun, 26. Oct 08, 19:33

the price is well below average - 460 (average: 500). Even the station still has more room for the wafers and the price is still more than 500, yet somehow all i'm able to sell is 16 wafers per run(nevermind the other 300 in the hold)

dipperq

Post by dipperq » Sun, 26. Oct 08, 20:31

Same problem, I build a ore and a Scilion mine at Omicro Lyrae, Not selling at minimal price.

How do I get Rid of these mines?

Thanks

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Sun, 26. Oct 08, 23:24

Excuse me, I meant sell one notch above average. THe idea is to price yourself out of the Corporate HQ's price range.

There may not be very much silicon demand near the Argon core sectors.... I haven't played there much in TC.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”