theres no logo on my building!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

.natrix

theres no logo on my building!

Post by .natrix » Thu, 29. Jan 04, 07:42

GnatB wrote:

Only problem with station logo's I've found is that for some reason, when the station sign is facing me, it's almost completely transparent, while the more oblique it gets, the more opaque it gets, so I can see the image best when it's at around a 45 degree angle... i.e. not too far turned that I can't make it out, but not completely transparent. It also seems to be affected by the ambient light in the sector to a degree that it really shouldn't be. I'd expect them to be fairly self lit, so regardless if all the light in the sector is red, (i.e. Red Light), you'd see the sign in color, not just shades of red.

---------------------

ok, i have the same problem, i cant see my(or default) logos on the factories. this is bug, or maybe im doing something wrong. how could i fix it?

Rurouni Storm
x3

Post by Rurouni Storm » Thu, 29. Jan 04, 16:01

Yeah, I have the same problem. Can't see the signs in the dark unknown sector.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 29. Jan 04, 18:12

Can I suggest you register your game and post this in the Tech Support forum? I'd move this thread, but since you're not registered you wouldn't be able to read any replies. :)

.natrix

Post by .natrix » Thu, 29. Jan 04, 19:08

CBJ wrote:Can I suggest you register your game and post this in the Tech Support forum? I'd move this thread, but since you're not registered you wouldn't be able to read any replies. :)
oh, so do u think this is a "bug"? than im gonna wait for the next patch. i hope Ego gonna fix this problem. if not than its not a biggie, i can live with that. But its sad somehow... ech i experienced first X2 bug...strange feeling :o :roll:

harag9
x2

Post by harag9 » Thu, 29. Jan 04, 19:14

sounds like you dont want to register and help the team clean out the bugs...

there isn't a problem in registering - its a totally different key to the CD key - that is if you bought the game.

Al.

InosKyh
x3tc

Post by InosKyh » Thu, 29. Jan 04, 19:43

Perhaps i'm dreaming but i have the feeling that there are only pirates in this forum (sorry for the others goods players :d)

I have'nt the game but i'll BUY it !

About the subject, wich types of files I'll be able to put ? .gif or .jpg ? Transparency is accepted ? thx ;)

.natrix

Post by .natrix » Thu, 29. Jan 04, 21:08

harag9 wrote:sounds like you dont want to register and help the team clean out the bugs...

there isn't a problem in registering - its a totally different key to the CD key - that is if you bought the game.

Al.
of course im not, you silly boy:). i said it several times in this forum, but im not proud of it, believe me. erm, the reason is, its impossible to get this game in Lithuania(and i cant wait for this game 2 years, im not so patient)...anyway, we are talking about logo, not the "pirates".

--------------

Edit: Oh yes we are! Hence the locking of this post.

CJ

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”