Xenon Invasion - not the missions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Pugz
x3

Xenon Invasion - not the missions

Post by Pugz » Wed, 24. Nov 04, 19:08

I had just finished clearing out Xenon Sector 347 when I decided to fly to 472. When I entered Omnicron Lyrae I suddenly noticed 4 Xenon Ks attacking everything in range. There was an argon collussus attempting to do damage but not doing well at all.

It was to dangerous to use my PSGs in friendly space and with argon ships flying around shoothing them so I went to treasure chest and there was another 4 K's in that sector. Only in black hole sun were there none.

This isn't the result of a XI missino becasue I have only had one and that was at vice admiral and I finished it.

This just a natural occurence or has something strange happened? I can get screenshots.
--~Good Profit~--

Ruh Roh
x2

Post by Ruh Roh » Wed, 24. Nov 04, 19:12

The shipyard in 472 will put out ships to replace those that you cleared. They will then fly from the shipyard back to 347 and attack anything in their path.

Killing the shipyard stops them from respawning but only for 15 hours then the shipyard respawns and they all come out at once ;)
-Ruh Roh

Pugz
x3

Post by Pugz » Wed, 24. Nov 04, 19:15

will they give up on killing the stuff in those sectors though?
--~Good Profit~--

NeckCuttah
x3tc

Post by NeckCuttah » Wed, 24. Nov 04, 19:33

Nope. They are making a beeline back to their home sectors so whatever gets in their path (i.e. ships in the trading lanes) get's eaten for breakfast. I haven't really noticed them deviating from this path and venturing out to destroy the stations in those sectors that they are passing through, just the ships that come close to them as they pass by.

Good luck!
I sure do like biscuits

Pugz
x3

Post by Pugz » Wed, 24. Nov 04, 19:40

Thats good and bad but looking on the bright side I get opertunity to build what is destroyed there :D
--~Good Profit~--

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 24. Nov 04, 22:07

If you avoid the sectors the K's are flying through until they're gone, they'll only attack the Argon military ships, and only in self-defense. But if you're in sector, they'll attack everything within range of their GPPC's. Just another difference between IS and OOS. :twisted:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”