The TP Guide

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

What's your favourite TP?

Argon Express
13%
Boron Manta
26%
Paranid Hermes
7%
Split Iguana
48%
Teladi Toucan
6%

Total votes: 69

Java Jawa
x3tc

The TP Guide

Post by Java Jawa » Tue, 31. May 05, 15:52

Hello!

Forenote: So, this is it, ladies and gentlemen, The proverbial it the it as in the big one, the end, the destruction of everything . . .
- Pulled from 'The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe' by Douglas Adams.

Anyhow, as you may have guessed, this is the last guide, because all the other ship classes are currently covered by other people's guides . . .
- M1/M2/TL - Tsar_Of_Cows has a really, rather good guide which he wrote in his sig., very comprehensive.
- M6 - Rustank (sorry if I got the name wrong) did an excellent guide on these vital ships.
So that left the fighter classes and the transport classes left for me to cover, and I've done all of them save this one . . .

THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO TPs

Summary: A TP is a valuable ship, good for many things, and a recent addition to the X Universe. Many of you would have said WTF a few years ago, but these ships are very, very useful. Not only do they look quite streamlined (if generic) but most are faster than most TSs and Fighters and they have other uses such as a crystal supplier for your SPPs or, well, filling in for any TS on trade routes that dont require huge quantities or Cargo Sizes. Also, in case you haven't seen one already, there are certain types of Taxi missions (multiple people missions/sectour tour missions) that require you to have one of these ships, so it's well worth having one in your base back home :) . So without further ado, here is the guide . . .

ARGON EXPRESS

The purpose of the Express is to act as a passenger transporter for civilians wanting to travel between systems and stations. This was always a problem as passengers travelled in converted Lifter class freighters. But when the lifter was retired from service, it was found the Mercury could not replace the job of transporting people. The Express was constructed by a group of Civilians at Argon Prime out of old planetary transport hulls to transport its workers from one station to another in one go. The Argon Shipyard saw the ship and became interested in its design, which was altered slightly to act as the newest passenger transport ship.

Race: Argon Federation
Class: Passenger Transport (TP)
Speed: 120m/s, upgradeable to 216m/s
Capacity: 750 units, upgradeable to 750 units
Hull size: 20000 mass units
Steering: 11.99%, upgradeable to 23.99%
Acceleration: 10 m/s²
Shields: 3 x 25mw (max.) = 75mw shields (total)

This ship can mount 1 weapon(s), and is compatible with up to L (large) containers.

Where to buy: Station Configuration Price
Federal Argon Shipyard S 236570
Federal Argon Shipyard M 362906
Federal Argon Shipyard L 787406
Federal Argon Wharf S 236570
Federal Argon Wharf M 362906
Federal Argon Wharf L 787406

Mountable Missiles: Mosquito

Mountable Lasers: A/B/G IRE, A/B PAC, A PSG

Description: Typical 'on-the-wall' Argon ship, it's plain boring and average everything. APSG in the turret, not exciting in any way, but it gets the job done adequately and is pretty zippy.

Rating: 2.75/5 Stars; boring, where's the love? :P .

BORON MANTA

The Manta used to be used for royal service only, transporting important personnel from one sector to another. But now the ship has been downgraded to carry Passengers between systems. The ship itself is large enough to carry many people, equipped with state of the art entertainment systems and comfortable seating to give the passengers a safe journey. It is also able to carry a certain amount to laser weaponry for defence.

Race: Kingdom of Boron
Speed: 72.07m/s, upgradeable to 216.21m/s
Capacity: 1000 units, upgradeable to 1000 units
Hull size: 15000 mass units
Steering: 5.49%, upgradeable to 10.99%
Acceleration: 5 m/s²
Shields: 2 x 25mw (max.) = 50mw shields (total)

This ship can mount 1 weapon(s), and is compatible with up to L (large) containers.

Royal Boron Dry-Dock S 376416
Royal Boron Dry-Dock M 458956
Royal Boron Dry-Dock L 741956
Royal Boron Shipyard S 376416
Royal Boron Shipyard M 458956
Royal Boron Shipyard L 741956

Mountable Lasers: A/B/G IRE, A/B PAC, IonD

Description: Very useful for crystal runs, is fast, even if expensive. low shields, but plenty enough to get by, IonDs good addition. All in all, a nice ship! Useful for crystal runs and transport missions.

Rating: 4/5 Stars; low shields and expensive for the Boron, but a good ship, nonetheless.

PARANID HERMES

The Hermes is based on an old original design for the Ganymede, but the design was re-developed to carry passengers. Like most Paranid ships it is able to hold a certain amount of weaponry, primarily for defence. It is very unlikely you will see this ship in Argon Systems, mainly as the tension between the two neighbours remains high.

Race: Paranid Empire
Speed: 67.56m/s, upgradeable to 250m/s
Capacity: 697 units, upgradeable to 697 units
Hull size: 27000 mass units
Steering: 0.02%, upgradeable to 0.25%
Acceleration: 9 m/s²

Paranid Pier S 282371
Paranid Pier M 408707
Paranid Pier L 853207
Paranid Shipyard S 282371
Paranid Shipyard M 408707
Paranid Shipyard L 853207

Mountable Lasers: A/B IRE, A/B/G PAC

Description: nice speed, but bad turning, average price for what you are getting really, but it's surprising that this ship has no PSGs since it's Paranid! Strange . . . Then again, it is a nice-looking TP with some neat features, and it turns quite nicely for a TS/TP craft.

Rating: 3/5 Stars; Average, no PSGs bring it down along with the small cargo bay.

SPLIT IGUANA

This fast transport ship has been in service for many jazuras now. The ship was originally intended to be a Slave transport craft, which transported slaves from where they were captured to the factories where they would spend the rest of their tazuras. Now the ship is used to transport personnel from sector to sector. It is armed with adequate weaponry, but its main defence is speed.

Race: Split Dynasty
Speed: 162.16m/s, upgradeable to 308.1m/s
Capacity: 450 units, upgradeable to 450 units
Hull size: 15000 mass units
Steering: 7.99%, upgradeable to 15.19%
Acceleration: 11 m/s²
Shields: 2 x 25mw (max.) = 50mw shields (total)

This ship can mount 4 weapon(s), and is compatible with up to L (large) containers.

Split Dockyard S 278950
Split Dockyard M 401918
Split Dockyard L 846630
Split Shipyard S 278950
Split Shipyard M 401918
Split Shipyard L 846630

Mountable Lasers: A/B IRE, A/B/G PAC, IonD

Description: A ridiculously powerful TP, this ship may as well have been an M4, since it outclasses an M4 at every corner. It's nice and cheapish for this superior package, too, and the weapons make for a very well defended transport for most missions that can use a TP (and some assassination missions, too if yer really good!). Excellent.

Rating: 4.75/5; ridiculously good for a TP, poor man's attack fighter.

TELADI TOUCAN

The Toucan is a mid-range luxury passenger transport craft. Equipped with the necessary entertainment facilities to keep its passengers comfortable in its journey, from computerised gambling to up to the date visual entertainment, all in the confines of a luxury seat. The ship itself can be armed, but lacks speed; it is known that this ship is the slowest of its class.

Race: Teladi Company
Speed: 90.09m/s, upgradeable to 180.18m/s
Capacity: 900 units, upgradeable to 900 units
Hull size: 30000 mass units
Steering: 8.99%, upgradeable to 17.99%
Acceleration: 13 m/s²

Teladi Shipyard S 313185
Teladi Shipyard M 439521
Teladi Shipyard L 864021
Teladi Showroom S 313185
Teladi Showroom M 439521
Teladi Showroom L 864021

Mountable Lasers: A/B/G IRE, A/B PAC, A PSG

Description: Expensive, slow, nice cargo bay and average shields (good hull, as always with the Teladi) but not spectacular, this gets a low mark because of the price for what you are getting hands-down. It does make a hunter for resources due to the fact that it is basically a smaller, faste TS, making it ideal for personal trading runs. Oh, and you don't have to slow down to capture spaceflies :P.

Rating: 3.25/5; decent, but expensive for the average n00b.

And so end the guides to fighters and transporters, I would like to thank

argonopedia.ppcis.org

www.egosoft.com forums

www.the-commander.com

for the support, information and help with the guides, thanks all!

Java Jawa

N.B. Feel free to post anything constructive about this guide or any of the other guides below this post.

Edit - 1 - changed:
- Added more lengthy description for each TP.
- Added certain missions which require you to have one of these ships in the summary.
- Upgraded Express' score to reflect the semi-decent speed of the ship, 2.5 - 2.75.
Last edited by Java Jawa on Tue, 31. May 05, 19:58, edited 2 times in total.
i7 940 @ 2.93GHz
6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
XFX GTX 295 1792MB GPU
ASUS Rampage II Extreme MoBo w/ X-Fi
Logitech G19, G9, Z-2300 THX speakers
Sennheiser PC350 headphones

MGA
x2

Post by MGA » Tue, 31. May 05, 16:24

Another good guide Java Jawa. Although I can't understand why you haven't pointed out that these rigs are best used for, "Tour of a lifetime," and, "Another Ride to nowhere," missions. The best would be the Manta as it has the largest cargo hold for the job so any mission can be done. It may also interest you to know that the Manta is slow enough to earn Spacefly bonuses as well in the Tour missions but fast enough to cross sectors.
A new rig is in my hands now if only there was time...

SaebeR III
x2

Post by SaebeR III » Tue, 31. May 05, 16:29

ARGON MERCURY
U have forgot to write Argon Express instead of Argon Mercury........But its a nice guide :wink:
------------------------------------------------------
SaebeR
------------------------------------------------------
Visit my group at: http://www.hackers-group.tk

j_snare
x4

Post by j_snare » Tue, 31. May 05, 16:29

Really very good, thanks Java Jawa.

I would have one suggestion, however. Add in a rating or comments about how the TP does in different jobs. What sort of basis did you use for your rating? Usefulness as a fighter, or TS, or overall?

For instance, for buying decent amounts of things that are not XL, a Manta can be useful, lesser amounts could go to an Iguana (though both of these can be outclassed by say, an M4 or something in some cases). The major drawback here being the cost, of course (which of course begs the question, how does it measure up, do the extra shields make a difference? I haven't noticed it making much of a difference, but I imagine it can help.)

Or for the Tour missions or whatever, if an Iguana is too small (which I think is accurate), then is the Hermes the ship to go with?

Of uses for TPs I can think of two offhand, Transporting cargo, and doing Tours. If you know of some other uses, that would be handy too.

Anyway, thanks again. Nice work. :)

BoronSticks

Post by BoronSticks » Tue, 31. May 05, 17:50

Anyhow, as you may have guessed, this is the last guide, because all the other ship classes are currently covered by other people's guides . . .
- M1/M2/TL - Tsar_Of_Cows has a really, rather good guide which he wrote in his sig., very comprehensive.
- M6 - Rustank (sorry if I got the name wrong) did an excellent guide on these vital ships.
So that left the fighter classes and the transport classes left for me to cover, and I've done all of them save this one . . .
You make it sound as if you've written THE one and only official guide. That's nonsense, others have written guides on these ships before, and others will write more in the future I have no doubt. I'm sorry if the search function does not work well enough to locate these previous guides, but I've seen and read them myself.

I think you have overrated the Toucan. It's inferior in every way to the Manta and has tradeoffs comparing with an Express (a little slower, a little more cargo, same shields) so I think it should rate about the same as the Express, a 2.5 at best.

The Manta is NOT a good crystal runner. The Iguana is infinitely superior for this. I'm baffled that you mention the Manta as a good crystal runner, then fail to point out that the Iguana is debatably the BEST crystal runner in the game (some people like Scorpions, I worry about their low shielding).

The Hermes, on the other hand, I believe has been underrated. It's perfect for some Tour of a Lifetime missions, if the passengers fit, because its much faster than a Manta. Rarely will they cram into an Iguana, though. It's also a good high security loop transport, and vies with the Iguana for this role. When you are running a loop in a single sector, often the amounts transferred are small piddly crap amounts as the factory churns out just a few units at a time, so small transports can work for them well. The Hermes is fastest 75 MW shield transport in the game, while the Iguana is simply the fastest period. That makes them both good at surviving Khaaks.

The Iguana is not a poor man's M4. How could it be, it's not even much cheaper than one! It's a poor man's M3. It has closer to M3 weapons power, shielding and maneuverability.

Zathos
x3

Post by Zathos » Tue, 31. May 05, 18:10

Nice guide :)

Personal vote goes for the Hermes....so good I replaced all my other TPs with em (not a job I would recommend to anyone :( , except perhaps traffic wardens)

TPs make very effective resource haulers. I use em for everything that isn't XL size (Demeters) and have over 500 TPs flying about. Never have much of a problem with fabs running out either :D
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will all say, we did this ourselves' - Lao Tse (circa 600 BC)

MGA
x2

Post by MGA » Tue, 31. May 05, 18:13

BoronSticks wrote:
You make it sound as if you've written THE one and only official guide. That's nonsense, others have written guides on these ships before, and others will write more in the future I have no doubt. I'm sorry if the search function does not work well enough to locate these previous guides, but I've seen and read them myself.
He hasn't written THE one and only official guide, have you not seen his other work? Some previous guides were based on X²: The Threat before the 1.4 patch so even if they are found, they'd be useless.
BoronSticks wrote:I think you have overrated the Toucan. It's inferior in every way to the Manta and has tradeoffs comparing with an Express (a little slower, a little more cargo, same shields) so I think it should rate about the same as the Express, a 2.5 at best.
No disagreements there but the Toucan's slower speed would make it achieve more spacefly bonuses. It's the best looking TP as well.
BoronSticks wrote:The Manta is NOT a good crystal runner. The Iguana is infinitely superior for this. I'm baffled that you mention the Manta as a good crystal runner, then fail to point out that the Iguana is debatably the BEST crystal runner in the game (some people like Scorpions, I worry about their low shielding).
The manta would make a good crystal runner, even moderator -TD-13- said the Express would do as well.
The Scorpion is faster and more manoverable than the Iguana allowing it to escape trouble faster. Plus even though the hold is small, most of the time Trading Stations and Crystal Fabs rarely hold more than 30 crystals anyway. Did I mention the Scorpion is more cost effective in price as well?
BoronSticks wrote:The Hermes, on the other hand, I believe has been underrated. It's perfect for some Tour of a Lifetime missions, if the passengers fit, because its much faster than a Manta. Rarely will they cram into an Iguana, though. It's also a good high security loop transport, and vies with the Iguana for this role. When you are running a loop in a single sector, often the amounts transferred are small piddly crap amounts as the factory churns out just a few units at a time, so small transports can work for them well. The Hermes is fastest 75 MW shield transport in the game, while the Iguana is simply the fastest period. That makes them both good at surviving Khaaks.
Maybe the Hermes would work for those missions along with the Iguana, but then their speed would miss out on more spacefly bonuses than the Manta. You say that small transports would work well for factory loops? I can't comment on the, "loop," thing but I've found Caimans to be just as adept at surviving Khaak and they are much cheaper. If you don't want to use them for carrying large loads don't upgrade their cargo bays.

BoronSticks

Post by BoronSticks » Tue, 31. May 05, 18:26

He hasn't written THE one and only official guide
Um, is there an echo in here? That's what I just said.
No disagreements there but the Toucan's slower speed would make it achieve more spacefly bonuses. It's the best looking TP as well.
You can always drive slower when you say spaceflies.
The manta would make a good crystal runner, even moderator -TD-13- said the Express would do as well.
Other ships are far better for the job, so why mention the Manta as particularly adept for the job? Sure damn near ANYTHING will WORK, but Iguanas or Scorpion work much better.
The Scorpion is faster and more manoverable than the Iguana allowing it to escape trouble faster. Plus even though the hold is small, most of the time Trading Stations and Crystal Fabs rarely hold more than 30 crystals anyway. Did I mention the Scorpion is more cost effective in price as well?
That echo is getting worse. I thought I mentioned the Scorpion. Anyway, its not a TP and this is a TP guide....
Maybe the Hermes would work for those missions along with the Iguana, but then their speed would miss out on more spacefly bonuses than the Manta
Did I mention you could always lighten up on the throttle when you see spaceflies about?
You say that small transports would work well for factory loops? I can't comment on the, "loop," thing but I've found Caimans to be just as adept at surviving Khaak and they are much cheaper. If you don't want to use them for carrying large loads don't upgrade their cargo bays.
Caimans aren't as fast. And this is a TP guide! What you doing comparing TS's, Scorpions etc. with them?

MGA
x2

Post by MGA » Tue, 31. May 05, 18:45

BoronSticks wrote:
He hasn't written THE one and only official guide
Um, is there an echo in here? That's what I just said.
No, you were insulting him on claiming he wrote THE one and only official guide.
BoronSticks wrote:
Excelent idea...if you couldn't tell my sarcasm. The speed of the Toucan would mean it would cross less sectors in the allowed time for the tour. Slowing down for spaceflies would be time wasting and leave you open for attack.
BoronSticks wrote:
Other ships are far better for the job, so why mention the Manta as particularly adept for the job? Sure damn near ANYTHING will WORK, but Iguanas or Scorpion work much better.
Why not? Some people don't like the look of the, "Express with fins and guns," Iguana. Besides the Manta is competant.
BoronSticks wrote:
That echo is getting worse. I thought I mentioned the Scorpion. Anyway, its not a TP and this is a TP guide....
You mentioned Scorpion beforehand therefore what you said above is irrelevant.
BoronSticks wrote:
Maybe the Hermes would work for those missions along with the Iguana, but then their speed would miss out on more spacefly bonuses than the Manta
Did I mention you could always lighten up on the throttle when you see spaceflies about?
Excelent idea...if you couldn't tell my sarcasm. The speed of the Hermes would mean it would cross more sectors in the allowed time for the tour but slowing down for spaceflies would be time wasting and leave you open for attack.

BoronSticks wrote:
You say that small transports would work well for factory loops? I can't comment on the, "loop," thing but I've found Caimans to be just as adept at surviving Khaak and they are much cheaper. If you don't want to use them for carrying large loads don't upgrade their cargo bays.
Caimans aren't as fast. And this is a TP guide! What you doing comparing TS's, Scorpions etc. with them?
Oh come on! You already mentioned Scorpion. The Caiman is fast enough and can carry more.

That's it I'm off. I have better things to do in the real world than to argue with you. If Java Jawa is reading this then I apologize for my behaviour.

Edited for typos.

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Tue, 31. May 05, 19:00

NO! I like to drive really fast while chanting "spaceflies, spaceflies, spaceflies!"...

..something's up today, not sure what it is. weeee!

Anyway, another fantastic guide there Java Jawa, have you thought about compiling all of your guides into a website you can link off your signature?
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 31. May 05, 19:02

esd wrote:..something's up today, not sure what it is. weeee!
Just step over here for a moment esd. You won't feel a thing, I promise.

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Tue, 31. May 05, 19:12

CBJ wrote:
esd wrote:..something's up today, not sure what it is. weeee!
Just step over here for a moment esd. You won't feel a thing, I promise.
That's what you said last time, I'm still sore...

..sorry, topic, fellas!
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

Java Jawa
x3tc

Post by Java Jawa » Tue, 31. May 05, 19:44

BoronSticks wrote:

I think you have overrated the Toucan. It's inferior in every way to the Manta and has tradeoffs comparing with an Express (a little slower, a little more cargo, same shields) so I think it should rate about the same as the Express, a 2.5 at best.

The Manta is NOT a good crystal runner. The Iguana is infinitely superior for this. I'm baffled that you mention the Manta as a good crystal runner, then fail to point out that the Iguana is debatably the BEST crystal runner in the game (some people like Scorpions, I worry about their low shielding).

The Hermes, on the other hand, I believe has been underrated. It's perfect for some Tour of a Lifetime missions, if the passengers fit, because its much faster than a Manta. Rarely will they cram into an Iguana, though. It's also a good high security loop transport, and vies with the Iguana for this role. When you are running a loop in a single sector, often the amounts transferred are small piddly crap amounts as the factory churns out just a few units at a time, so small transports can work for them well. The Hermes is fastest 75 MW shield transport in the game, while the Iguana is simply the fastest period. That makes them both good at surviving Khaaks.

The Iguana is not a poor man's M4. How could it be, it's not even much cheaper than one! It's a poor man's M3. It has closer to M3 weapons power, shielding and maneuverability.
BORONSTICKS! JUST LAY OFF OK! These last two guides have both been completely and utterly negatized by you, if you do this one more time I will contact the admins to sort this out. You have been warned.

For the other helpful comments, I will update the description to include more as to what they are good for and update the summary, thanks to everyone except BoronSticks who has commented on these last two guides.

BTW: No apology needed MGA, I, as you can see, feel your argument is justified. :)
i7 940 @ 2.93GHz
XFX GTX 295 1792MB GPU

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 31. May 05, 19:54

Any guide like this is bound to represent the opinions of the author, and there are also bound to be people who disagree with those opinions. That does not detract from its value as a resource for new players, and nor does the possibility that other such guides might have been created in the past.

All in all, it would be a real shame to have to lock it, so I suggest those involved take a few steps back and stop posting in here for a while.

Java Jawa
x3tc

Post by Java Jawa » Tue, 31. May 05, 20:00

Agreed, my guides are to help people, not to give them any mental hassle in reading flames. I don't want any of the guides to descend into this anarchy-like madness.

BTW: I'm thinking of setting up a freewebs site with links to all the guides and some other stuff.
i7 940 @ 2.93GHz
XFX GTX 295 1792MB GPU

MGA
x2

Post by MGA » Tue, 31. May 05, 20:04

Java Jawa wrote:Agreed, my guides are to help people, not to give them any mental hassle in reading flames. I don't want any of the guides to descend into this anarchy-like madness.
Well said.
Java Jawa wrote:BTW: I'm thinking of setting up a freewebs site with links to all the guides and some other stuff.
I like the sound of that! Come to think of it I was considering making up a site myself. I might ask for some help later on the off-topic forum.

Good luck on your Site Java Jawa.

Java Jawa
x3tc

Post by Java Jawa » Tue, 31. May 05, 20:18

I've got a fair bit done, it's nice 'n easy on freewebs, but It's going to take a while before:
a) The whole thing's finished
b) Ever webpage is completed and at least has something to keep you occupied
c) I get the nav. bar working totally
d) I finish the graphical effects
Should be totally ready at the end of June, so expect to see a sig. change about then. :D .

Edit: June, not midnight tonight :D .
i7 940 @ 2.93GHz
XFX GTX 295 1792MB GPU

Stealth
x2

Post by Stealth » Tue, 31. May 05, 20:30

Jawa, even though this is effectively public-domain, as it's displayed on the forums, I need to ask.

I'd like your permission to take all your guides, pull out all the evaluations as well as other players' commentaries, PDFize the lot and let it roam freely on X2source or someplace else? Naturally, I'd send you the first version of it so you could double-check if I missed or mis-corrected something (as I'll pick on the grammar and spelling as well ;) ).

Java Jawa
x3tc

Post by Java Jawa » Tue, 31. May 05, 20:32

Sure! But, as you said, I would like to be forwarded a copy of every guide you publish everywhere so I can check it over. :) . PM me and we can talk. :wink: .

To be honest, I wasn't actually going to go ahead with the website anyway, I have loads of exams next year, and I don't think I would've ben able to support after the Summer Holidays, so I think this is a great way.
i7 940 @ 2.93GHz
XFX GTX 295 1792MB GPU

JungleJim
x3

Post by JungleJim » Tue, 31. May 05, 21:36

IMO, neither the Express or the Toucan are useful. To put it another way, one or more of the other TPs can do any job better than the Express or the Toucan.

For a speedy, L or smaller sized bulk cargo hauler - use the Manta
For the fastest (jump capable) cargo hauler (i.e. crystal hauler) - use the Iguana

For certain BBS missions use the fastest of Manta, Hermes, or Iguana depending upon the cargo requirements.

I own ~50 Iguanas, ~10 Mantas, 1 Hermes, 0 Express, & 0 Toucan.

FWIW Iguanas can double as cheap (but highly effective) OOSD. Just make sure to team them up (give them the "Protect" command) with an M6 as the lead ship.

FWIW2, Iguanas also can be used as your personal capping ship. Quite fun to drive (steers like an Ox on ice).
Be seeing you,

[ external image ]

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”