NEWS: X³: Reunion goes Gold and available for pre-order

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Electric_Kola
x3tc

Post by Electric_Kola » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 00:14

I wish It was legal to marry a company, egosoft would top my list :)

Well done and Thanks

:) :D :D :D :D :D :)
"There must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the universe can be said to be zero, From this it follows that the population of the universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the product of a deranged imagination" - Douglas Adams

Tenlar Scarflame
xr

Post by Tenlar Scarflame » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 00:14

And now I officially feel nerdier than ever before, as this is the first game development I've watched from grassroots to gold. w00t. 8)

Awesome, preorder here I come :twisted: Great job Egosoft!!
My music - Von Neumann's Children - Lasers and Tactics

I'm on Twitch! 21:15 EST Sundays. Come watch me die a lot.

oniellnz
x4

Post by oniellnz » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 00:19

From the other end of the planet Earth...

WOOT WOOT!!!!! :D :D

Well done Egosoft! Keep up the good work.
Everything is possible.
The impossible just takes longer.
NSA motto.

Jugalator
x3

Post by Jugalator » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 00:20

Yeah!

lol, I think this thread just exploded in size :)

Congrats to Egosoft for accomplishing this feat. :D

Ramage
x3tc

Post by Ramage » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 00:25

WOOT! Preordered my copy at ego shop! good job on keeping the release date in the Fall! Impressive!

Krytoss
x3

Post by Krytoss » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 00:31

if i live in canada and preorder from egosoft shop, when can i expect to have it?

Electric_Kola
x3tc

Post by Electric_Kola » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 00:33

Dont you just feel sorry for the people who only come on in the morning/early afternoon, by the time they get here should be on page 30 or something :D
"There must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the universe can be said to be zero, From this it follows that the population of the universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the product of a deranged imagination" - Douglas Adams

Ramage
x3tc

Post by Ramage » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 00:40

if i live in canada and preorder from egosoft shop, when can i expect to have it?
If its coming from UK about 2-5 days after they ship it. I found stuff comes fast using royal parcel airmail from the UK but from germany I don't know.

Luv_Muffin
x3

Post by Luv_Muffin » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:09

As a fellow Canuck, I recieved my X2 order within 5-7 business days. It actually took five, but I guess the extra two were added on just in case the Canadian Customs dudes wanted to have a few days playing the game as well.

heh heh. :P

MGA
x2

Post by MGA » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:17

Great news and I like the shots at the first post.
A new rig is in my hands now if only there was time...

LeeE
x3

Post by LeeE » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:19

Just pre-ordered from the egosoft shop :D

And i promised myself i wasn't spending anything this month :oops:
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell!

songaboutme

Post by songaboutme » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:22

Now that X3 has gone GOLD, meaning no futher development changes will take place now. Were can I find a complete list of new things in X3 before buying it.

After buying X2 and giving it away after a week to a friend because I was disapointment in it. I would like to see a detailed list of what this new version has this time round before parting with my cash. So I can get a better idea of what to expect from the game.
Last edited by songaboutme on Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:32, edited 2 times in total.

kmiller1610
x3tc

Post by kmiller1610 » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:27

A question from an overseas/US fan. Since my PC does not have a DVD drive, would it be faster to wait for the US / CD version to come out or buy myself a DVD drive and order from the egoshop ?

In other words does anybody know when the overseas / US version might be released?

skillz
x3tc

Post by skillz » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:30

GameStop says they will have it on the shelf on the 18th. 2 days from now? I would take that for what it is. I would just wait. It will be here very soon I'm sure.

Greyhawk1
x3tc

Post by Greyhawk1 » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:41

Well done all at Egosoft and all the testers and unpaid help. :thumb_up:

thrangar
x4

Post by thrangar » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:43

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Farnhams legend

5 f'ing years years I have been waiting for this book and Ego sets up as UK only release(starforce version)

Longtime US fans just got raped :evil:

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:46

thrangar wrote::evil: :evil: :evil:

Farnhams legend

5 f'ing years years I have been waiting for this book and Ego sets up as UK only release(starforce version)

Longtime US fans just got raped :evil:
Is it worth going for anyone? I've got an order with Amazon that i will prob keep coz of the great delivery (arrives on day of release almost always, sometimes before), but if EGO have an extra worth going for that might change.......
want the FACTS about X2/X3?
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

tyxaing
x3

Post by tyxaing » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:50

thrangar wrote:
UK only release(starforce version)
as a US resident with more than enough experience with starforce, this just made a 5000 square foot red flag shoot out of my head. this game ive been drooling over is using starforce? or is this just the UK version?
Last edited by tyxaing on Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:50

thrangar wrote:UK only release(starforce version)
Without going into the whole "what CP is X³ using" thing, there is no actual evidence that Starforce will be on the UK version. Only the publisher has this information.

Fantastic news on the Gold! Congratualtions Egosoft!
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

imcdonald
x4

Post by imcdonald » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 01:56

Congrats Egosoft :)

Pre-order confirmed....... :P
"Its not how many ideas you have, it's how many you make happen."

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”