Custom command to all my drones/remote ships?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

ZeligtheLiar
x3

Custom command to all my drones/remote ships?

Post by ZeligtheLiar » Sat, 7. Feb 04, 21:19

I've searched high and low, but still haven't found the line for scripting in a command to all my drones or remote ships of blah class in the sector to do something. I'd like to give my drones the "None" command all at once...

Can anyone here point me in the right direction?

Thanks

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sat, 7. Feb 04, 23:05

use the find ships command, you should be able to set the class of ship to fighter drone, and using the flag [find.multiple] will result in a Array of all your fighter drones. After that just loop through the array giving each one the command.

ZeligtheLiar
x3

Post by ZeligtheLiar » Sun, 8. Feb 04, 07:34

Thanks moggy2, I guess I still have a lot to learn. I have the find ships command finding the drones but I still dunno how to "loop through the array". :)

Back to the scripts...

I'm still just learning all this, and self-taught so I'm figuring things out by reading the existing scripts. It's a good thing they're in english, or a reasonable facsimile. I hate to be that guy that says "Hey you talented people, stop what you're doing and write this for me," so I'm trying to muddle through it myself. I don't mind asking questions though. That's the only way to get answers, after all.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”