This is my new mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Rakeris
x4

This is my new mod

Post by Rakeris » Sun, 8. Feb 04, 02:38

This mod upgrades ship speed, adds weapons to a couple of ships, and adds shields to all M1's and M2's. It also includes PPC power-up. This mod makes the Hydra alot better. No need to unpack or repack any files. Just put in main X2 folder. Just read the "Readme" for conplete details.

This one is up on xscripting now.

My other mod that I hope to be up soon, is the same as the one above but it is useable with the HQ & 75MW shield mod. It enables all M3's and TS's to use 75MW shields.

razorhead
x4

Post by razorhead » Sun, 8. Feb 04, 02:57

wow nice work! :)

Shihan
x2

Post by Shihan » Tue, 10. Feb 04, 17:32

Downloaded and set this one up. I don't know what the original cargo size of a Taledi harrier is but it is XL cargo now. So I am guessing the mod is active. I bought a new Boron Hydra, still 1 gun front and 1 gun rear. Not sure what the change is supposed to be. Checked the speed on a Nova at Argon Prime Shipyard (didn't buy) just used "U" to see stats still lists 163 as top speed.

Was the Hydra changed to have more guns, and what speed was up graded, doesn't seem to be in Nova.

I Have the US version with 1.2 patch. I have seen other MODs that require a change in the tships.txt file. which I have. But I don't have a Types folder which is supposedly where the Tships file is supposed to go. Any ideas why I don't have the Types folder? I have a "t" folder. I am guessing the "types" folder exists before the Modder 0.1b is used or StoneDs program is used.
Ironman

Commander Jamieson
x2

Post by Commander Jamieson » Tue, 10. Feb 04, 22:14

Shihan wrote:(Snip)........I Have the US version with 1.2 patch. I have seen other MODs that require a change in the tships.txt file. which I have. But I don't have a Types folder which is supposedly where the Tships file is supposed to go. Any ideas why I don't have the Types folder? I have a "t" folder. I am guessing the "types" folder exists before the Modder 0.1b is used or StoneDs program is used.....
OlisJ's V2modder program unscrambles the dat files, once so done you will see more folders including the 'types" folder. get it from my Utilities d/load page or from the X2 Scripting centre.

Cheers

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”