searching for a mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

cattafett
x3tc

searching for a mod

Post by cattafett » Thu, 29. Sep 11, 14:05

hi guys hop you can help me
i remember playing a mod that added M3/M4 docking to the M6 classes
but for the life of me i can't remember or find it
any ideas
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

devilofbelfast
xr

Post by devilofbelfast » Thu, 29. Sep 11, 14:45

hi cattafett, the p.x.d mod adds m5, m4, and m3 docking to m6's. i havnt fully explored the mod yet, im still operating in the argon sectors around argon prime. i know off-hand theres a new ship m6 class that can carry up to 5 fighters up to m3. several of the standard m6's also allow you to carry more than one fighter up to m3. the only one i have any real experiance of is the osprey, it can carry 3 m3's and mount 5 lasertower weapons. it's cool, check it out.
the four most important things iv'e found out,
1, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
2, dont argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experiance.
3, if gods watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining,
4, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

cattafett
x3tc

Post by cattafett » Fri, 30. Sep 11, 01:12

saw that mod after i posted looks cool am downloading in now to see what i can learn from it
but its not the mod i'm looking for
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Zeron-mk7
x3

Re: searching for a mod

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Sun, 2. Oct 11, 12:44

cattafett wrote:i remember playing a mod that added M3/M4 docking to the M6 classes
You can use software - "OBJ PATCH 15" to add M3, M4, M5 ships docking possibility to M6 class ships, also with this patch you can add TS and TP ships docking possibility to M2 class ships (patch only for 1.4 game version).
Link http://checkertwo.narod.ru/patch15.zip

Safalex

Post by Safalex » Mon, 28. Nov 11, 15:18

Zeron-mk7 wrote: You can use software - "OBJ PATCH 15" to add M3, M4, M5 ships docking possibility to M6 class ships, also with this patch you can add TS and TP ships docking possibility to M2 class ships (patch only for 1.4 game version).
Link http://checkertwo.narod.ru/patch15.zip
Where can I find this software?
Last edited by Safalex on Thu, 8. Dec 11, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Wed, 30. Nov 11, 07:50

Safalex wrote:Where can I find this software?
In my previous post is software download link.
I have made already such mod, look here http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=309529

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”