Traders Tale - Chapter 24 completed

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 02:15

The Doctor wrote:Oh Merc, sorry to ask, but when you have finnished the first part of the story, witch sounds like it will be either this or next chapter, can I have a complete copy?
can I have a copy too, please :roll:

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 11:04

KiwiNZ wrote:
The Doctor wrote:Oh Merc, sorry to ask, but when you have finnished the first part of the story, witch sounds like it will be either this or next chapter, can I have a complete copy?
can I have a copy too, please :roll:
Yes - to both requests.. I need to print it off and re-read the whole thing, but I'll send you the completed story as is.

Just to confirm the next chapter is the last one for this story...

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 11:08

Mercenary wrote: Yes - to both requests.. I need to print it off and re-read the whole thing, but I'll send you the completed story as is.

Just to confirm the next chapter is the last one for this story...
Thanks for that, but hey, you do not intend to bail and retire, now do you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :wink:

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 11:17

Not yet... The final moment I've planned for this story is going to be open ended.... :P :twisted:

I'll just be thinking of the next story line and I'd like to try and get some X2 detail in there but that depends on when they release the demo / X2 I might start sooner than later.. :wink:

Merc.
8)

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 11:22

Mercenary wrote:I'll just be thinking of the next story line and I'd like to try and get some X2 detail in there but that depends on when they release the demo / X2 I might start sooner than later.. :wink:
That should be pressure enough! :D

I certainly look forward to that! Well, both actually, the game and the story :oops:

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 13:09

Interesting developments. If this is near the end of the story and it is fairly self-contained you should move on the work on something that is non-copyright and marketable. There is a good internet board whose address I don't have to hand that enables you to post chapters and get critiques in return for providing critiques.

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 13:50

Great chapter Merc. Cant wait to see how it all ends. I'm guessing that Tor must be involved in the final fight as IIRC he was introduced as a great fighter pilot etc and he's not done all that much ....yet! ;)

Al
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 14:26

SteveMill wrote:Interesting developments. If this is near the end of the story and it is fairly self-contained you should move on the work on something that is non-copyright and marketable. There is a good internet board whose address I don't have to hand that enables you to post chapters and get critiques in return for providing critiques.

Any advice and pointers are welcome. I see from your first Rogues story that you have a copyright statement / disclaimer type thing. I'm guessing I should include this type of thing.

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 14:29

Al wrote:Great chapter Merc. Cant wait to see how it all ends. I'm guessing that Tor must be involved in the final fight as IIRC he was introduced as a great fighter pilot etc and he's not done all that much ....yet! ;)

Al

Rest assured he will be there. The battle sequence should consume pretty much the entire chapter providing I can do it justice... :D

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 14:29

Mercenary wrote:
SteveMill wrote:Interesting developments. If this is near the end of the story and it is fairly self-contained you should move on the work on something that is non-copyright and marketable. There is a good internet board whose address I don't have to hand that enables you to post chapters and get critiques in return for providing critiques.

Any advice and pointers are welcome. I see from your first Rogues story that you have a copyright statement / disclaimer type thing. I'm guessing I should include this type of thing.
Wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll try and find the writers site I mentioned.

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Mon, 17. Feb 03, 19:19

Another very interesting read Merc, looks like things are coming together, i'm very interested to find out whats going to happen to Tor and the professor! (and the Piranha), soon be the end of this story, hope it won't be too long before you have something more for us :wink:

Cheers.

Return to “Creative Universe”