Traders Tale - Chapter 20 completed

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 10:20

:D :D :D Consider it a voyage of discovery, the next chapter will have more... :wink:

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 10:47

Mercenary wrote::D :D :D Consider it a voyage of discovery, the next chapter will have more... :wink:
Oh I do indeed! a very enjoyable voyage, and if you were to check my posts you will find that it's the stories i'm reading that get the majority of replies, it's the main reason I visit this forum atm, except for reading news about X2 and XOL :) , not to say I don't read and find interesting many other posters writings, I just don't have much to add to any of them :wink:

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 11:06

Excelent stuff merc.

We going to see more this week?
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 11:21

Had a bit of a busy weekend, but will aim to have the 1st part of the next chapter out hopefully Friday'ish...

8)

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 13:32

Interesting developments. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Al

Winter Dragon
x3tc

Post by Winter Dragon » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 13:36

Is there any chance these stories/novels will end up on the X2 disc? :)

I am sorry I haven't been able to read them all yet, but I would rather wait till something's finished ;) As once I start reading I like to make it to the end.

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 17:48

I don't know, yes I like to read the finnished artical, but I still like a good story and it's that mostly that keeps me back hear now. Yes I do post a lot, but that's either whilst am looking or if I see anything I want to have a look at.

Anyway, looking forward to more. The AI is certainly sencient definitely. Very interesting. No intent revealed still.
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 18:14

Diplodocus wrote:Is there any chance these stories/novels will end up on the X2 disc? :)

I am sorry I haven't been able to read them all yet, but I would rather wait till something's finished ;) As once I start reading I like to make it to the end.
Know how you feel but you must bear in mind that people are writing for free and, speaking for myself, the motivation for doing Rogue rather than something that in theory could be published, is feedback from readers.

It might be a bit sad but I like it when people post something to let me know they're enjoying it or pm me with errors and inconsistencies or even, WTF is going on questions.

It's certainly encouraged Merc and I to work on our writing style more.

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 18:17

SteveMill wrote:[
It might be a bit sad but I like it when people post something to let me know they're enjoying it or pm me with errors and inconsistencies or even, WTF is going on questions.
In which case, WTF are you reading this for, get back to writing the next chapter ...... :roll:

:lol:

Al

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 18:21

Al wrote:
SteveMill wrote:[
In which case, WTF are you reading this for, get back to writing the next chapter ...... :roll:

:lol:

Al
It's coming, its coming! Just very busy at the moment. Next 3 days should see something.

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 18:25

sorry couldn't resist that one. :p

Al

Adamskini
x3tc

Post by Adamskini » Mon, 13. Jan 03, 18:31

:)
Aug 2000 -> March 2001 - Old Skool Egosoft Forum
March 2001 -> Nov 2002 - THQ forum
Nov 2002 -> now - Current, prettier Egosoft Forum

[anybody remember The Enforcers?!]

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Tue, 14. Jan 03, 08:02

Hi Merc,

excellent chapter, really liked reading it a lot. Will be interesting what Caran is playing about and how the AI reacts to the drones etc. etc.

I found one thing I think may need fixing: "My apologize Mr Grall ..."

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Tue, 14. Jan 03, 09:23

Cheers all. :)

KiwiNZ:-

Good spot will correct in the master!

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Tue, 14. Jan 03, 12:08

Bump!

Return to “Creative Universe”