Suzie & Mi Ton

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 15:22

Don’t forget about the Khaak, DRAT DRAT, DRAT it seems that all three, Mi Ton, the Xeon and the Khaak have signed an pact, to take out everybody else

As proof I have sent an unencrypted message that one of my black ops listing stations has picked up, to Ferd Harling, it was intercepted yesterday but due to the level of encryption it took a long time. However it seems that Mi Tom is behind the alliance of the two enemy races, I think he hopes to divert our attentions away from Suzie, Those elite bodyguards should help to stop that, but just in case, I have sent some more over to Suzie’s location

I am swamp with reports I will have to sign off for a bit so I can digest what is happening, but anything critical I will let you know immediately
=

Urashima Keitaro
x2

Post by Urashima Keitaro » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 15:28

Thanks for the funds. Will have new fleet soon....

The Xenon vessels will be crushed like the metallic crocks of crap they are..

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 15:39

Any update about the battle in Presidents End, I’m to busy reading, my desk is swamped and with more reports coming every minute!
=

Ferd Harling
x2

Post by Ferd Harling » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 15:49

===============================================
- - - - - - - - - - - - - > FACTS High Command < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Note to all commanders. The Xenon are not attacking, they seem to be
waiting for reinforcements! Please hurry everybody, tell your ships the
jump in gate is now the West gate, this will mean that we can out flank
them before their reinforcements arrive. But we must be quick!

- - - - - - - - - - - > Message Status Imediate < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ferd Harling
Second IC of FACTS (Free Advice Conquering The Systems)
Please visit us for all your questions, Ideas & To join Click on the Logo below :)
[ external image ]

Urashima Keitaro
x2

Post by Urashima Keitaro » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 15:55

Buying an M3 now, one pilot could turn the Xenon tide...

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 16:21

<<<RJW MILITARY MILITARY COMMUNIQUE>>>

<<<TARGET: FACTS COMMAND and Corporate_Psychology>>>

<<<ENCRYPTION CODE: Alpha9BRAVo>>>

<<<CURRENT DIPLOMATIC STATUS: FRIENDLY>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

My fleet have arived and are waiting in cloak around the west gate with the my X0 near your Equipment dock I have also allowed my shipyards set to build a Fleet which will be put under Corporate_Psychology command I am ready and Waiting for the Xenon

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 16:22

<<<M MILITARY MILITARY COMMUNIQUE>>>

<<<TARGET: FACTS COMMAND>>>

<<<ENCRYPTION CODE: ΣΠΦΚ239>>>

<<<CURRENT DIPLOMATIC STATUS: ALLIED>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

The combined battlegroup has disabled the Xenon M0's engines and starboard primary weapons. Marine shuttles have entered the battleship and taken control of approximately 12% of the vessel. The enhanced anti-Xenon weapons worked perfectly however they are still putting up a tough fight. Estimated 3 hours to capture of weapons control systems. The Romero battlegroup has been dispatched to assist until we can turn the weapons systems to friendly.

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 16:28

<<<MESSAGE PRIORITY URGANT>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

This is ship Rominoth we have detected a Khaak M0 entering Elena's Fortune they seem to be trying to get to pres.......

<<MESSAGE ENDS>>

AS you see it seems that they are trying to do a pincer attack on your equipment dock we are going to engage
Last edited by therjw on Fri, 10. Dec 04, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 16:30

<<<TARGET: Corporate Psychology>>>

<<<ENCRYPTION CODE: ΣΠΦΚ142>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

As a friendly entity you have been granted access to a prototype M Vessel. The MM3 "Butterfly". This vessel has been equipped with 2 prototype anti-xenon Gamma Radiation Emmiters (GRAD), exposure to 5-15 seconds will cause all activity aboard a xenon vessel to cease. It also has a new Full Phase cloaking device, allowing it to fully phase from the dimension and avoid collision. Specification follows.

MM3 Butterfly

Maximum speed: 320k/s
Maximum shield: 2x25MW
Maximum weapons: 2xBHEPT/IOND/GRAD
Turning: 70%
Full Phase cloak
Cargo: 300

Be careful with her, she's a one-off.

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

Urashima Keitaro
x2

Post by Urashima Keitaro » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 16:42

An entire FLEET under my control. Jeez, methinks you expect too much. I'm a pilot, not a commander.

|M| i'll be careful with the butterfly, I can control most ships, and am pretty good at avoiding stuff in combat even in an Argon Disco maxxed out. :P :D

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 16:43

<<<Communication from RJW Ship RJW DARK SABER (M0)>>>
Engaging Khaak M0...
Lower Cloak, Open Fire all batteries SSS(Static)SSSS
What do you mean more have come and attackin us?
''Boron Ships Sir it must be Mi Ton''
Engage all enermy ships SSS(Static)SSS
''Sir Khaak M0 Destroyed we lost 75% of our fleet and our M0 is heavly Damaged I recomend we jump out to a shipyard for Repairs''
Very well tell F.A.C.T Command that they have temperly control of our 3M2 and 4 M6 the rest of us will have to go for repairs
Prepare for jump

<<<Communication Ends>>>
Last edited by therjw on Fri, 10. Dec 04, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

Mattremote
x3

Post by Mattremote » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 16:53

SENT: 101220040102GZ
TO: ALLFLEET ALLSTATION NOEXEMPT
SUBJECT: OPERATION SUZIE - UPDATE [00011]

XZCXCXR99498
ZZ ORF ORFNZ
GZ 101120042345
FM SHQ ELENASFORTUNE
TO ALL FLEET UNITS UNDERWAY AND ALL STATIONS

NIGHT ACTION IMMEDIATE TRANSMIT
SECTION 01 OF 01 SHQ 143279
CONTROLLED

INFORM SECTOR AND UNIVERSE TRADERS, GETSU FUNE PASS UES1

SUBJECT: OPERATION SUZIE - HOLD

REF: SHQ 141064

SHQ FLEETCOM SENDS

1. SUMMARY: SUZIE LOCATION AND OPFOR REMAIN UNCLEAR. OFFENSIVE ACTION FORBIDDEN. CONTINUE CONCENTRATION.

2. LOCATION OF REAL SUZIE REMAINS UNCLEAR AND IS SUBJECT OF SIGNIFICANT DISINFORMATION BY POSSIBLE OPFORS. POTENTIAL FOR FALSE FLAG PROVOCATION EXISTS. STATION MANAGERS, MOBILE FLEET AND OOSD FLEET COMMANDS ARE ADVISED THAT POSSIBLE OPFORS MAY USE OTHER RACE SHIPS INCLUDING KHAAK AND XENON IN FURTHERANCE OF DISINFORMATION AND PROVOCATION CAMPAIGNS.

3. OFFENSIVE ACTION IS FORBIDDEN UNTIL GO IS RECEIVED FROM SHQ. STATION MANAGERS, MOBILE FLEET AND SECTOR OOSD FLEET COMMANDS CAUTIONED TO AVOID RESPONDING TO PROVOCATIONS, INCLUDING REFUGEES CLAIMING TO HOLD REAL SUZIE. STATION MANAGERS, MOBILE FLEET AND OOSD FLEET COMMANDS ADVISED THAT MOVEMENTS OF POSSIBLE OPFORS SHOULD BE IGNORED UNLESS THEY POSE AN IMMEDIATE THREAT TO COMMAND ASSETS.

4. MOBILE FLEET COMMANDS CONTINUE CONCENTRATION OF COMMAND ASSETS IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIRECTIVE R-2.

5. STATION DEFENSES AND OOSD FLEET COMMANDS REMAIN ON STATION POSTURE B-1.

6. RULES OF ENGAGEMENT REMAIN UNCHANGED.

SHQFLEETCOM

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 17:03

This smells like a trap, they have a M0 in that sector, what else could they be waiting for?

OH MY
The Khaak are attacking Omicrom Lyrae!!! I repeat are attacking Omicrom Lyrae!

We have been caught with our pants down!

Two major battles on different fronts, only a miracle can save us now!!

But wait, I am getting reports of a strange ship with extremely powerful weapons for its size, What the flip is going on?

It has opened fire on the Khaak I repeat it has opened fire on the Khaak!
Last edited by matthewfarmery on Sun, 12. Dec 04, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
=

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 17:11

<<<ENCRYPTION CODE: ΣΠΦΚ929>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

M Marines have gained control of the Xenon M0's weapons systems. They have been switched offline. We now control 47% of the vessel. Main engineering and the command center are the next targets.

We also have an update from Stalker Squadron Alpha-7 regarding the unknown object obtained from Ban Danna. Report Follows.

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

<<<M MILITARY INTELLIGENCE REPORT STALKER SQUADRON ALPHA-7>>>

<<<TARGET: M Intelligence Headquarters>>>

<<<ENCRYPTION CODE: ΛΙΘΨ221>>>

<<<TARGET: Mi Ton>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

Report from the Limpet shows the unknown device loaded onto Mi Ton's vessel is the "Jumpdrive Mk IV". What this device has to do with your "Suzie" we do not know however it seems to have some interesting modifications over the civilian jumpdrive. This was taken from data uploaded to Mi Ton's vessel when the device was transferred:

Argon/Goner JumpDrive Mk.IV
Mi Ton, you will find this jumpdrive has a number of modifications from the old one you had fitted. Firstly it has been modified to use less power and to be able to use spaceflies as a fuel source. Just don't tell the Boron authorities. Second, it has gateless functionality, meaning it is able to jump anywhere inside a sector, even inside a station or transporter vessel. Use it wisely and do not let it fall into the wrong hands.

Hahri Seldon

As you can see we must capture this device, it represents a great technological breakthrough. We are currently tracking it in Priest's Pity.

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 17:14

<<<SHIPS LOG MBS001 Harrodius>>>

16:04:11---Hostile battlegroup entered sector Omicron Lyrae, disengaging cloaking device and engaging. All turrets open fire. Launch all Spears and Ravens.

16:24:38---Hostile battlegroup eradicated, Harrodius maintaining defensive posture.

<<<LOG ENDS>>>

Ferd Harling
x2

Post by Ferd Harling » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 17:15

- - - - - - - - - - - - - > FACTS High Command < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alpha Fleet engage the Xenon
Beta Fleet cover the West Gate
Delta Fleet Seek & Destroy Enemy Boron ships.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - > Message Status WAR! < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ferd Harling
Second IC of FACTS (Free Advice Conquering The Systems)
Please visit us for all your questions, Ideas & To join Click on the Logo below :)
[ external image ]

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 17:21

<<<M MILITARY PERSONAL COMMUNIQUE>>>

<<<TARGET: FACTS/matthewfarmery>>>

<<<ENCRYPTION CODE: ΣΠΦΚ9>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

The vessel you sighted in Omicron Lyrae is the M Military Flagship. You will not speak of it's design, weapons loadout or fighter cover to anyone. Should you attempt to you will not only be killed, you will have never existed.

<<<MESSAGE ENDS>>>

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 17:26

That’s is interesting, this is news to me, a gateless jumpdrive, that is a major threat, I will do what I can to assist you, I have sent word to my black ops outposts to listen for any communications with the words “jumpdrive” and make it a priority

The strange ship is weird, extremely powerful, 30% of the Khaak has been wiped out

I will keep you posted when I hear anything

Edit

Your flagship,well I never, it's doing well, man I wish I had weapons like that but I promise not to try and find out more about it
=

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 17:49

<<<TARGET: FACTS COMMAND and M>>>

<<<ENCRYPTION CODE: ΣΠΦΚB239>>>

<<<MESSAGE FOLLOWS>>>

Following the attack of the Khaak we will now sell the Wide Kriton emmiter at Sector Black Sun this is a new weapon devoped by us and is available to fit on all M3 and above as it is very effective against large amount of fighters any attempt to reverse engineer this weapon will mean it will self destruct with the power to destroy 1/2 a sector
Our Fleet has now been rebuilt and we will be back on the hunt for Mi Ton

<<<Message Ends>>>
Last edited by therjw on Fri, 10. Dec 04, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Fri, 10. Dec 04, 18:11

It’s a good thing that you have made that weapon available, (just in) the Khaak tried to counter attack but failed, that flagship held her own, also with that new weapon, any ship that hasn’t been engaged in battle has been ordered to the nearest free Equipment dock for a refit

What’s the progress report on the capture of the M0?

Again just in, OH MY
Khaak M2 has appeared in Omicrom Lyrae! I hope your flagship can withstand G kyon emitters?
Last edited by matthewfarmery on Sun, 12. Dec 04, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.
=

Return to “Creative Universe”