XTM-Plus needs your help

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

ReeverDrak
x3tc

XTM-Plus needs your help

Post by ReeverDrak » Sun, 12. Apr 09, 21:43

[ external image ]

Thats right, XTM-Plus... the new addon project for XTM and X3:R is looking for Volunteers to form the team that will help, assemble, test and freely publish to the X3 community the finished work... XTM-Plus...

if you have any scripting expireance
if you have creative talents
or if you just love X3

then this is the project for you!

The projects goal is to add as many opintunitys for in game creativity as posable via community scripts and mini mods as well as being fully compatable with XTM. For more into on this projects conseptulization then please read here> Click here

Also if you have scripts/ships/stations that you'v made yourself we would be more that happy to add it to the project as long as it for fills these critira:

1. it must have an AL (artifsual life) on/off setting to alow the user to remove any component of the pack they feel they dont require.
2. the addon must be able to be run from a saved game without the user having to start from the beggining again.
3. No cheat scripts or overly unbalenced intems are alowed. This pack adds functionality to the game and hopes to make X3:R/XTM more diverse as well as rich in possablitity... not to make things too easy or cheat...
4. all submitions must come with a bref discription and tutoral to go towareds the end user manual.

(optional) some people have also requested the option in the AL setting that there be (if your script has multipal functionalitys or effects) the ablity to ajust how much of a script can be placed in the game. This is not a requirment but it would be of use.
We need all the help we can get, so if you feel like this could be for you the post a comment below with what you'd like and could help us with... and remember its not just scripters we need, so if you dont know how to script at all to help so dont worry, this is your chance to learn or if you'd prefer not to then you can still help us, test, think up new things, or whatever skill you may have that you think could help out...

This project is to show thanks for the hard work done by the people of the X3 community and for the production of XTM/XTC so if you want to also show your support then sign up on this post... or go here and post a comment there.

so come on what you waitin for? lets do this....:D
XTM-P NEEDS YOU!!!

Thank you for reading :thumb_up:

Reever
XTM-Plus Project leader

{moved from main forum - Carlo}
life is a bag of sock, most of them are clean but only one will take to stink out the hole bag!! lol

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Mon, 13. Apr 09, 00:24

Well if this is for XTM for x3r, it is still in the wrong forum. This is the TC modding forum not the x3 reunion one :wink: .
New XDownloads: http://xdownloads.co.uk

ReeverDrak
x3tc

Post by ReeverDrak » Mon, 13. Apr 09, 00:31

SS_T wrote:Well if this is for XTM for x3r, it is still in the wrong forum. This is the TC modding forum not the x3 reunion one :wink: .
i know, i didn't put it here... i origanaly placed it in the main forum cos its not just scripters i need help with...

anyone can help out, even if you just play the game... and i did edit it to be more about recurtment... so oh well :(
life is a bag of sock, most of them are clean but only one will take to stink out the hole bag!! lol

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Mon, 13. Apr 09, 00:41

ReeverDrak wrote:
SS_T wrote:Well if this is for XTM for x3r, it is still in the wrong forum. This is the TC modding forum not the x3 reunion one :wink: .
i know, i didn't put it here... i origanaly placed it in the main forum cos its not just scripters i need help with...

anyone can help out, even if you just play the game... and i did edit it to be more about recurtment... so oh well :(
{moved from main forum - Carlo}
yeah I know :P

btw good luck with it, sorry I can not help. To much to do atm, of course if you ever need hosting that I can help you with as it doesn't take to much of my time :). iirc I said that I couldn't help you before on the TXU so i'm basically repeating myself :D. 8)
New XDownloads: http://xdownloads.co.uk

ReeverDrak
x3tc

Post by ReeverDrak » Mon, 13. Apr 09, 00:52

i know, but thank you, you have been very supportive.. and if you have any scripts that could be added that would be good to :)...

and iv PM'ed AS about a dev area for hosting the thing so ill wait and see....

you'll be happy to know tho that we'r off to a start... i have one member already, and he can script :) gose by the name of ITFUncleDave, one or two of his scripts are in the community list :D which is good...

so its all good so far...

Off topic>>
BTW: how is you anyhow?? hope all is well...
<<end of off topic..

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”