[SCRIPT] Advanced Jumpdrive V1.50 : Updated 11/03/2007

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

zyhark

Post by zyhark » Wed, 27. Jul 11, 22:26

Will this work with v2.5 of the game?

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Fri, 5. Aug 11, 18:52

it works poorly.. i think i've not managed to get it working fully for me it works SOME jumps for the AI it works but for me it still takes energy and the things wont install i just trvell around with them in cargo bay...
F signature

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Sat, 13. Aug 11, 17:31

After 30 ingame day with this script i must say Thank You :D

sorry for my lazyness to search but is that possible to copy somehow that TC script with quantun hyperbolic drive? In TC the BSs with auto drive enabled actually catch up on the enemy :D
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Adusad
x3

Post by Adusad » Thu, 9. Jan 14, 23:00

Hi,can anyone help me pls?I can buy advanced jumpdrive in goner temple and eq. docks,but I just cannot use it.It is always added to cargo as good(not as ship equipment),but in command console there ins't option to free jump(and picture of it is question mark).And also jumpdrive isn't in artifical life settings.It is possible,that the problem is with incompatibility with XTM or other scripts?

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Thu, 9. Jan 14, 23:11

I remember finding this script to be somewhat troublesome, but I still used it. For some reason I had to just make sure that this script was that last one I added using Cycrows installer.

Worked fine after that.
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Sat, 11. Jan 14, 17:34

@Adusad

I did a quick test to see if it worked. I used LV's cheat scripts to get the jumpdrive. I did a "free jump" from navigation menu and it worked fine.

This was the mods I had installed:
XTM
CmodII
LV's cheat scripts
Mars fire control
OCS Apollo
PilotiAi
Race response fleet
Shield boost
xOne turret control system
Advanced jumpdrive

About compatibility, it is said somewhere to be compatible with XTM and it was for me. But it has been claimed CTD's with use with XTM. I have also marked this mod as potential buggy but cant remember why :(

Possible things I can think of:
Some kind of command conflict with other mod
As Buck_Rogers say, not installed correctly

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”