X3R bonus pack and Xtended mod 0.75

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

swisstony99

X3R bonus pack and Xtended mod 0.75

Post by swisstony99 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 21:58

So while waiting for X3 Rebirth to get better I've been toying with installing my X3Reunion 2.0 GOTY edition dvd which incorporates the Bala Gi research missions and 2007 bonus pack.

Some questions:

1.Is the bonus pack on Steam going to work with this, because I didn't actually get my copy of Reunion from Steam?

2.If so, is the bonus pack essentially the same one as what's on this DVD, or does it update it? Does it replace anything cool on this bonus pack if so?

3.Should I enjoy all this bonus goodness before installing the xtended mod, or is that additive, i.e. I still get experience the bonus content as is.

Thanks in advance.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 21. Nov 13, 02:33

The bonus package is a selection of scripts created by the community and signed by Egosoft, so that they do not mark the game as modified. The scripts of the bonus package are designed to enhance the vanilla (unmodified) game with additional functions. It might be that some of these scripts are therefore not that useful in mods like the XTM. You can check for the contents of the bonus package in its dedicated thread here.

I'm not sure, whether the X3R GOTY edition contains the latest bonus package, but in anyway you can get it from our downloads section here.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”