Guild Wars: X Universe Guild Created - Join Now!

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Morten
x3tc

Post by Morten » Fri, 7. Apr 06, 15:56

What is your username you registered with? I'm admin so I'll fix it for you asap

Khabarakh
x3tc

Post by Khabarakh » Fri, 7. Apr 06, 15:57

Morten wrote:What is your username you registered with? I'm admin so I'll fix it for you asap
I registred with my Guildwarsname: Exar Zen

Morten
x3tc

Post by Morten » Fri, 7. Apr 06, 16:03

when you registered you should have recieved an email with the account activation link. I dunno why you didn't get it, but I've activated you manually now. Just for your information, I plan to update the forum layout sometime later today :)

Khabarakh
x3tc

Post by Khabarakh » Fri, 7. Apr 06, 16:07

Ok...thx ;-)

neomedes [ABK]
x3tc

Post by neomedes [ABK] » Tue, 25. Apr 06, 08:55

maybe this is 'cause we are germans :D! i also tried to register, but there's still no mail :(
so i would be glad if you could aktivate me manually...

oh, but now let me introduce myself^^ :
hi,

I'm (one of, i think^^) Khabarakhs co-leader(s), neomedes. I'm playing for about one and a half month by now and I'm a acceptable active ABK-Member and Player...

I live in Langenhagen (near Hanover), study Math (with computer sciences as a "study-direction" i chose to have a more practical element) and have a lot of fun programming an playing...

and sorry 'cause of my bad language, we rarely spoke in english-class, so i ask you to correct me ;)

so, and now i've got to go, university waits

love, neomedes
Last edited by neomedes [ABK] on Wed, 26. Apr 06, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.

Khabarakh
x3tc

Post by Khabarakh » Tue, 25. Apr 06, 14:18

Thx neo :)

So...have fun...
And thx that you're leader for the time where i'm in holidays

neomedes [ABK]
x3tc

Post by neomedes [ABK] » Tue, 25. Apr 06, 17:20

oh, doesnt matter ;) i help whenever i can^^
i only hope that i do nothing wrong^^ ever the same when it comes to responsibility :roll:
Last edited by neomedes [ABK] on Wed, 26. Apr 06, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.

Morten
x3tc

Post by Morten » Tue, 25. Apr 06, 18:06

I'm activating your account now. It's really odd some people do not get the email, I think it's something I will have to look into.

Glad to see the sister guild active, now Factions is comming out (my preorder just arrived today! :D).

And your English is very fine mate.

neomedes [ABK]
x3tc

Post by neomedes [ABK] » Wed, 26. Apr 06, 12:44

i'm glad to hear that, but still i spend half of my time writing with looking up words in an online-dictonary^^

and thanks for activating.

i havent ordered factions by now, but when my bank-account is less blank than now, i'll order it :D

and i've got one question: who is the owner of the forums containing site? i ask, cause my girl-friend is danish and i'm searching for easy literature and have no idea how to get it (because all sites i searched are danish and i've got no dictonary yet :( )
thanks in advance^^

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Wed, 26. Apr 06, 15:32

Hey Mort

- reserve me a place, would you?

- I'll get the game at the weekend..

- class: complete NOOBSTER :D
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Wed, 26. Apr 06, 15:36

We'll be looking for you :D

Click the link in my (or most members) sig to get to the sign up page.

Morten
x3tc

Post by Morten » Wed, 26. Apr 06, 15:44

and it's really easy and shiny and you'll even get a cookie if you are the first member when Factions is out :P

Just curious, are you getting Factions or the original game? Factions is independant from the original so that's why I'm asking. But of course you probably want to get the orignal game because of the skills and extra items you can get.

Looking forward to see you join.

Morten
x3tc

Post by Morten » Wed, 26. Apr 06, 19:44

neomedes [ABK] wrote:i'm glad to hear that, but still i spend half of my time writing with looking up words in an online-dictonary^^

and thanks for activating.

i havent ordered factions by now, but when my bank-account is less blank than now, i'll order it :D

and i've got one question: who is the owner of the forums containing site? i ask, cause my girl-friend is danish and i'm searching for easy literature and have no idea how to get it (because all sites i searched are danish and i've got no dictonary yet :( )
thanks in advance^^
sorry, it seems i overlooked your reply. I've been pretty busy so at times that happens, sorry :)

I am the owner of the XU guild forums and yes I'm Danish. If you are looking for easy Danish litterature, you might want to take a look at http://www.bog-ide.dk/

It's one of the largest bookstores and they send out of the country of an extra fee. You can probably get your girlfriend to order some books for you, but if not I can help you.

Eddie_W.
x3

Post by Eddie_W. » Wed, 26. Apr 06, 22:13

Hello, I´m a xtg member too(=german = bad english :D )
Little question: Does this Guild totaly change to fractions or are there still "normal" GW-players??(Yes I´m a little short on cash :oops: )
And: If you see on of te folowing names: RUN!!!(it´s better for you[noob])
Eddie W(=1st class="Waldläufer")
Eddie K(=1st class="Kämpfer")
Eddie N(=1st class="Nekromant")
mfg
and
greetings from germany
EDIT:
Khabarakh [ABK] wrote:The only problem is:
I think it would be a good idea to join your guild...but 2 members of the guild don't want to Join because the want to have their own littel X-Guild^^ because they want to speak german -.-
1st:
I have bad experiences with Clans who had more mambers than mine clan... in this case its 5 to 80 :o ... And I dont know you
2nd:
My English is realy bad...(bad teachers, no reason for learning english...)
3ed:
Was hat die Begründung unserer Abstimmung hier zu suchen??? Hört sich ja fast so an, alsob ich ein "Altdeutscher" währe der keine veränderungen duldet(außerdem kommt das etwas komisch rüber... Deutsche haben eh schön überall einen inmtolleranten Ruf, also solltest du es nicht verstärken!)
[sry, message to the XTG Leader about his post... Im not able to translate this]
Der Boronen Club
Ente vs Katze
:!:революция:!:

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Wed, 26. Apr 06, 23:38

Morten wrote:and it's really easy and shiny and you'll even get a cookie if you are the first member when Factions is out :P

Just curious, are you getting Factions or the original game? Factions is independant from the original so that's why I'm asking. But of course you probably want to get the orignal game because of the skills and extra items you can get.

Looking forward to see you join.
- which one is the best - I'll get them both if necessary...?? :D
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

neomedes [ABK]
x3tc

Post by neomedes [ABK] » Thu, 27. Apr 06, 02:47

oh, i think it's not "necessary" to have both of them^^
both are independent games, it's just coincidence that both are in the same genre^^

and with your question "which one is the best" you probably get into a wide-range discussion about pro and contra of both games^^
let me tell you: i had the same question, when i began, but the factions-release was far away at that time :(
but i dont think you could do anything wrong. buy Prophecies or Factions or both. The main thing is you get it and play it ;)

@eddie:
don't worry ;) i think khabarakh just wanted to say, that he likes the idea of joining a large guild (only think of farming-possibilities and GvG^^), so dont bother ;)

i'm also happy, that we have our own little guild and that we group an alliance with our, hmm, lets say with our Big Brother^^
it wouldnt have been to bad if we had joined, but in challenging situations i would be not as fast as in my mother-tongue (translate -> think -> translate ^_^ )

but i hope we sometimes play together (when i find any time beside work and my girlfriend^^), that would be good training in more than one way ;)

Morten
x3tc

Post by Morten » Thu, 27. Apr 06, 14:38

We would be very open for an alliance now Factions is out. We will share an Alliance chat and teaming up will be very easy. And don't worry about your English, we are not all from the UK. The majority is, but we also got American, Dutch, Australian, Danish, Swedish and Romanian members.

You are very welcome to sign up on our forum if you want to. We got a large active community dedicated to GW. Most of the users are from egosoft, so no flaming children.

And my copy of factions has arrived, so happy :D

edit: oh and about which is best, i do not know as i've not played factions yet. But I would suggest the original if you had to chose one

Eddie_W.
x3

Post by Eddie_W. » Thu, 27. Apr 06, 21:30

Uuups, i forgot somethin about me:
Im playing ONLY PvE(PvP is too much "hectic")
mfg and greetings from germany
@ neomedes:
Seit wann wird "Eddie" klein geschrieben.... meiner Meinung nach schreibt man auch im englischen Namen groß... :? (Jaa, ich bin da pingelig :P )
Der Boronen Club
Ente vs Katze

Morten
x3tc

Post by Morten » Thu, 27. Apr 06, 22:16

Eddie_W[ABK] wrote:Uuups, i forgot somethin about me:
Im playing ONLY PvE(PvP is too much "hectic")
@ neomedes:
Seit wann wird "Eddie" klein geschrieben.... meiner Meinung nach schreibt man auch im englischen Namen groß... :? (Jaa, ich bin da pingelig :P )
no problem, we are mainly a PvE guild, though we are getting a little into PvP.

Eddie_W.
x3

Post by Eddie_W. » Fri, 28. Apr 06, 10:18

Good to hear. But isn´t PvP a main-element of Fractions???(war between Aliances :? )
Der Boronen Club
Ente vs Katze

Return to “Off Topic English”