Bf2142

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RoguePhotonic
x2

Post by RoguePhotonic » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 03:15

I have played a couple MMO's....but I don't have every gold...I don't have aviator and armor.
If it is to close your eyes that you seek, to
become deaf to the truth, to dismiss the obvious
- then you have succeeded most thoroughly.

Colonelnj10
x3

Post by Colonelnj10 » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 05:41

I was on my clan's server, and (get this)

we had a very young kid join our server, would always whine in the microphone after getting preforated by some loser with a jackhammer. I completely lost it, and, (after a little talking with the MEC) formed an ambush at the Mosque. (Mashtuur)

he entered the "A-Zone" and we jumped out, spraying bullets at the MEC and him. I got the Helo to pick me up and land me on a roof of snipers. I grabbed my M95 and aimed at the kid's head, he saw my action and fired a ROCKET!!! at me, I ducked and the rocket flew aimlessly over my head.

I jumped into the Blackhawk and told the pilot to circle around. he did, and we got hit by a rocket. the pilot drove the flaming Copter into the kid.

he cried into the microphone $@#*! and got off the server. we got back to killing each other.

when we got onto the Warzone map, I lead a group of SAS Spec-ops and Support onto a modded Blackhawk, the kid joined AGAIN and decided to join my squad. he gets into the copter as we set down against the back of the compound. I walked around the wall with my squad.

the kid typed in a few Cannot-post-here statements and ran into the courtyard. indeed the Insurgents heard us. i screamed into the microphone "WE'VE BEEN MADE!!!" and requested the chopper. it came and we left the idiotic child behind as he screamed obcenities.

the last I saw him he was covered in tear gas and bullets. we ended up banning him.

DurAlvar
x3

Post by DurAlvar » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 14:09

I don't have aviator and armor.
Cmon, those'd be just about the easiest to get. (Ignoring the knife/pistol/explosives badges, one of which even I have).
Reality is the leading cause of stress.

Krusade
x3tc

Post by Krusade » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 14:10

I thought the aviator was impossible because for the most part you never leave the runway due to the idiots with M95s camping for the planes. :wink:
Warning: the preceding post almost certainly contains bad grammar and spelling, sarcasm, British humour, general insanity and excessive amounts of Progressive Rock.

DurAlvar
x3

Post by DurAlvar » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 14:13

I thought the aviator was impossible because for the most part you never leave the runway due to the idiots with M95s camping for the planes
lol, I take it by the wink that you're one of those 'idiots'? Seriously though, I dont think I've actually ever seen a successful M95 camp of a plane spawn. Would like to though, damn pilots keep blowing up my tanks.

Krusade
x3tc

Post by Krusade » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 14:15

Check my stats I've never been in a plane but I have seen this sort of thing while playing as the PLA on Wake.
Warning: the preceding post almost certainly contains bad grammar and spelling, sarcasm, British humour, general insanity and excessive amounts of Progressive Rock.

DurAlvar
x3

Post by DurAlvar » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 14:23

Ahh, I see. Personally, I'd recomend trying it out a few times. Keyboard works fine for me (arrow keys for up/down and tilt, wasd for speed and turning), and it is fun bombing stuff.

Btw, my stats are here...

Anyway, I actually really wanna see ur stats RoguePhotonic if u dont mind posting em.

Krusade
x3tc

Post by Krusade » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 14:27

I will as soon as I get my laptop back from being repaired would you believe I bought BF2 7 weeks ago and only played for one week before my laptop needed repairing (dead usb ports), then a week ago I finally got it back but by Friday something else had gone wrong. :evil: :evil: :evil:

DurAlvar
x3

Post by DurAlvar » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 15:43

Ouch, yeah, I've had my share of laptop problems before - my high school made the rather dubious decision to give all the students laptops...

Krusade
x3tc

Post by Krusade » Tue, 22. Aug 06, 15:49

That was a big mistake. :o

The thing that annoys me most is the fact that when they repaired it they broke something else.

RoguePhotonic
x2

Post by RoguePhotonic » Wed, 23. Aug 06, 02:01

DurAlvar wrote:
I don't have aviator and armor.
Cmon, those'd be just about the easiest to get. (Ignoring the knife/pistol/explosives badges, one of which even I have).
I don't have them because aviator takes 150 hours for gold and I have like 88 hours in a plane.

The last patch had lowered the stats as the choppers and planes were 400 hours along with armor but for some reason they kept armor at needing 400 hours and I only have 58 hours in armor so that's why I will never get them unless I keep playing BF2.

Ground defence used to take 60 hours before the patch and I did that!
If it is to close your eyes that you seek, to
become deaf to the truth, to dismiss the obvious
- then you have succeeded most thoroughly.

DurAlvar
x3

Post by DurAlvar » Wed, 23. Aug 06, 09:36

The thing that annoys me most is the fact that when they repaired it they broke something else.
lol... yeah, I've seen a laptop go into the tech's for a windows reinstall and come back with a cracked screen... needless to say, the owner wasnt happy.

Krusade
x3tc

Post by Krusade » Wed, 23. Aug 06, 10:06

:o Well thats one guy I'd never trust.

Return to “Off Topic English”