GOG Summer Sale

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rednoahl
x4

GOG Summer Sale

Post by Rednoahl » Thu, 9. Jun 16, 16:18

So the GOG sale has started and if you use their galaxy client you get a free copy of System shock 2

X Rebirth is 67% off too today

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Thu, 9. Jun 16, 18:08

they have a client now, nice...

I can delete all the downloaded installers
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

Apothos
x3tc

Post by Apothos » Thu, 9. Jun 16, 18:26

As an aside, Paradox have a sale on right now, too. So it's a good time to get all those Crusader Kings DLC!

Incubi
xr

Post by Incubi » Sun, 12. Jun 16, 18:58

mrbadger wrote:they have a client now, nice...

I can delete all the downloaded installers
Last time I tried to use the client, I could not figure out how to apply mods and fan patches. Hopefully this is fixed, until then I will still just use the installers.

ThommoHawk
x4

Post by ThommoHawk » Mon, 13. Jun 16, 05:26

The other day I got the whole Homeworld collection plus soundtrack album for under $19.00 - or something like that.
[XTrilogy]: Holy Argnu cows! I have found it! An asteroid of pure ore - 100% - I am rich! Now, I just need to find one like that made from silicon. hmmm, where do I want to go today?
X REBIRTH? "JUST A TOURIST until X4 IS RELEASED! Because That SUPERNOVA sure went FUBAR" (Quoting T.Hawk. Read all about it at: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=353678) :x3:

Rednoahl
x4

Post by Rednoahl » Mon, 13. Jun 16, 16:46

ThommoHawk wrote:The other day I got the whole Homeworld collection plus soundtrack album for under $19.00 - or something like that.
The X series (Xgold, X2 the threat, X3 Reunion, TC and AP) is on for less than £6.50 - and I'm kind of tempted by that even though I've got the superbox as a just in case measure. I'm tempted by the Homeworld deal too

@Incubi: I had no problems getting Saints Row 2 modded, but I can't remember exactly how I did it. I might have used a backup copy and done it that way, but I don't remember having to jump through any hoops.

Return to “Off Topic English”