Aaaarrrgghh The X2 server has returned!!!!!!!!

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

pixel
x3tc

Post by pixel » Tue, 5. Jun 07, 22:48

DAMN IT

looks like ET QW truly is delayed to the frigging end of August

gahh!

:(
"I find your lack of belief in the Three Dimensionality disturbing." Mercenary

"So getting this chick back is more than just getting a chick back. It's the concrete manifestation of an abstract policy goal. And we like concrete - right, Vic?"

Red wine...the only way to frag

Merroc
x3tc

Post by Merroc » Tue, 5. Jun 07, 23:57

:( anyone up for a practice round someday in regular ET?

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Wed, 6. Jun 07, 11:01

I pre-ordered and registered my name on the servers, so I am sorted. Now just have to wait for the game to actually be written :gruebel:
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

Krusade
x3tc

Post by Krusade » Wed, 6. Jun 07, 11:08

I've preordered and registered to, I look forward to whenever QW finally gets released
Warning: the preceding post almost certainly contains bad grammar and spelling, sarcasm, British humour, general insanity and excessive amounts of Progressive Rock.

LANGY
x2

Post by LANGY » Tue, 14. Aug 07, 23:12

just thought i would let you guys know QW is coming out on the 28th of september cant wait

MrFrog
x3

Post by MrFrog » Wed, 20. Jan 10, 19:19

! Holy Thread Resurrection ! /BATMAN

I'm not sure why, but I decided to reload ET and see what my i7 rig of death would play it like.

Answer - u=Not bad at all :P . I havent played for 3-4 years I think, and obvioulsy am very out of practice, but it did remind me of what good game play ET had, and ran smoother and faster than Usain Bolt.

After a short (ermmmm 3 hours :oops: ) I was getting back into like I couldn't believe , shame it was nearly 2am and I had work today 8)

Any way - what a blast. If anyone else wants to try it on Vista 64bit, you need to run the lateset patch (2.60) and run as administrator in XP compatible mode but it does work,

Now where did I save all those great key binds and voice chat commands.... :D :D

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Tue, 26. Jan 10, 19:44

MrFrog wrote:! Holy Thread Resurrection ! /BATMAN

I'm not sure why
Neither am I
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

Apothos
x3tc

Post by Apothos » Tue, 26. Jan 10, 21:37

MrFrog wrote:! Holy Thread Resurrection ! /BATMAN

I'm not sure why, but I decided to reload ET and see what my i7 rig of death would play it like.

Answer - u=Not bad at all :P . I havent played for 3-4 years I think, and obvioulsy am very out of practice, but it did remind me of what good game play ET had, and ran smoother and faster than Usain Bolt.

After a short (ermmmm 3 hours :oops: ) I was getting back into like I couldn't believe , shame it was nearly 2am and I had work today 8)

Any way - what a blast. If anyone else wants to try it on Vista 64bit, you need to run the lateset patch (2.60) and run as administrator in XP compatible mode but it does work,

Now where did I save all those great key binds and voice chat commands.... :D :D
I played it again over the new year and it wasn't that difficult to get back in to. Had a lot of fun, it's one of the funner FPSs when people aren't acting like pillocks.

g04tn4d0
x4

Post by g04tn4d0 » Thu, 28. Jan 10, 16:23

I still have QW:ET installed. I don't have W:ET, though. If we had a QW server just for us X peeps, I'd play.

Apothos
x3tc

Post by Apothos » Thu, 28. Jan 10, 18:08

ncc386 wrote:I don't have W:ET, though.
It's free and a superior experience.

MrFrog
x3

Post by MrFrog » Thu, 28. Jan 10, 19:38

Apothos wrote:
ncc386 wrote:I don't have W:ET, though.
It's free and a superior experience.
+1 - Get it from here http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/files/files.shtml

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Tue, 2. Feb 10, 14:18

Oooo.

I was trying to explain Enemy Territory to a guy at work who is a MW and MW2 fan. He said it sounded "gay".

It is difficult to try to reason with an imbecile like that.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

Return to “Off Topic English”