IRC to Talk About Space Games?

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LifeMatrix
x2

IRC to Talk About Space Games?

Post by LifeMatrix » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 08:08

I'm just wondering if there is a certain IRC network and channel where folks hang out to talk about space games. And, if so, what that might be...

AgamemnonArgon
x3tc

Post by AgamemnonArgon » Wed, 24. Mar 10, 00:25

Used to be interested in IRC but nothing as of late last year, and I went through a lot of channels. I think perhaps game related or game specific is as close as it may be possible to go these days dude.
Argon Patriot and Battlemaster
Peace - Through Superior Firepower

mystikmind2005
x2

Post by mystikmind2005 » Wed, 24. Mar 10, 00:57

There is a site, but i cannot remember the exact name.... something like 'jo user.com' which has allot of gaming talk.
What intriguing weapons and shields will you use to protect your trade ships and sectors from the Khaak when your not home? unless you can afford capital ships *and luck* its all for nothing, NOTHING! Mwaahhhhahaha
*(amendment for TC since all the good strategy and planning is no longer enough, you also need luck)*

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed, 24. Mar 10, 07:04

When you're just searching for a chat to talk about X, then the DevChat would be the best place. :)

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 24. Mar 10, 07:17

I am working hard on being the only one to say "IRC - what?"

It's just so unattractively not pretty and complex.

Return to “Off Topic English”