Anyone play Call of Duty here?

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RJV
x3tc

Anyone play Call of Duty here?

Post by RJV » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 11:14

Hi,

The beta of Call of Duty Elite is running at the moment, going live once Modern Warfare 3 drops in November. You can see stats, performances and the like, plus form groups, clans and take part in competitions etc.

I'm creating an Egosoft group just now, so anyone in the beta feel free to join, and once it goes live then of course anyone is welcome. You will probably all be better players than me anyway :D

Just doing this now really to get the name before someone else takes it.

Cheers,

Rob.

Stars_InTheirEyes
x4

Post by Stars_InTheirEyes » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 11:53

I'm a player :)
:lol:
I'm in the beta so I'll take a look when I get home.

Edit: If we had a reasonable number of players here, I'd love to have an X-COD tournament!

Or even a constant league...
This sı not ǝpısdn down.

RJV
x3tc

Post by RJV » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 12:42

BTW, to join an existing group you go to the section where you add a new group, then start typing the name ('Egosoft' in this case). It does an auto-look up as it goes, then just click on one you want to join.

Skillzfire
x3ap

Post by Skillzfire » Mon, 26. Sep 11, 08:49

i play it on occasion, not my farviout game however used to be when i was younger, now it just annoys me how it is so popular despite being average, not i said average not bad some of the games are broken and not balanced i think il give MW3 a go i doubt it will be good however
Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey, one is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by who bid him farewell. But alas, my guest's life has ended, his tale left unwritten

TrixX
x4

Post by TrixX » Tue, 27. Sep 11, 13:04

Which version? I have all PC versions :D

I tend to play more for competition than for it being a good game (it's been pretty avg since CoD 4 really).

Also better make it hardcore, softcore is just well not even close to a challenge. Only viable weapons for most are tubes and quick scoping sniper rifles.
"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original."
Sir Ken Robinson

Farrelli
xr

Post by Farrelli » Tue, 27. Sep 11, 16:31

Ye I play, only started with mw2 and mainly play BO now
Dam Xenon terraformed my ass into rock....
Needless to say I was shitting bricks!

Stars_InTheirEyes
x4

Post by Stars_InTheirEyes » Tue, 27. Sep 11, 17:37

I play the CoD's on console (xbox) but Battlefield 3 I will be getting for PC, just to take advantage of it's graphical capabilities.
This sı not ǝpısdn down.

RJV
x3tc

Post by RJV » Wed, 28. Sep 11, 11:13

I play PS3 by the way, but I think Elite is cross-platform.

Rob.

Return to “Off Topic English”