GTA 5 SE DLC and my rights(or lack of)

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cattafett
x3tc

GTA 5 SE DLC and my rights(or lack of)

Post by cattafett » Tue, 4. Feb 14, 23:54

so i got the special edition of GTA 5 and i've noticed that the extra stuff comes and goes randomly (it says it was uninstalled but i never did)
take today i was reloading for about a hour (doing the weedfarm trying to get a fat wad of cash) and in that time i was told it had been uninstalled/added or 6 times (all the while off line due to a bug when your online and you can't load your game)

given that a) it only happens with this game and b) i'm not the only person that this has happened to i think its safe to say that the problem is on their end

now while i'm happy to wait for them to fix it (posted a ticket on the rockstar website mid jan and yet to hear back) what are my rights (if any) if they don't fix it considering that i paid real extra money for the virtual extra SE stuff

just to say i know that there a a number of GTA forums i could of asked at, but here i can get an answer without being insulted
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Skism
x3tc

Post by Skism » Wed, 5. Feb 14, 03:46

Wait ...you can only install 6 times?

Count me out forever then...

I recommend bumping your ticket though.

according to EU law they have to sell you a working product I would have to find the specific law.
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest."

-Thomas Paine-

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Wed, 5. Feb 14, 08:56

Skism wrote:Wait ...you can only install 6 times?
He didn't say that. He said that the DLC said it was uninstalled and then re-added over the course of an hour's play, so sometimes he had it and sometimes he didn't.

Stars_InTheirEyes
x4

Post by Stars_InTheirEyes » Wed, 5. Feb 14, 11:34

What platform? May be worth looking on the 360/PS3 forums rather than the GTA5 forums.
This sı not ǝpısdn down.

cattafett
x3tc

Post by cattafett » Wed, 5. Feb 14, 21:05

the platform is 360 and i understand the working product/fit for purpose thing
its more of how long do i have to give them to fix it before i can start to take action
or against whom do i take action Rockstar/manufacture or Game/retailer

tried searching myself but my search fu both sucks and and blows but not in a good way
and if i did find anything i'd only have to bring it here to get you guys to explain it to me
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Return to “Off Topic English”