Aaaarrrgghh The X2 server has returned!!!!!!!!

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

pixel
x3tc

Post by pixel » Sat, 1. Oct 05, 01:25

MrFrog wrote:
pixel wrote:ok, can anyone help or should I stay away :?: :P
We are obviously all a bit worried about your ET superiority, however your fault description diagnostic reporting does leave a little to be desired....

Try logging on again, making a note of time and error message - I'll have a look at the logs if the error message isn't pointing us in the right direction.
okey dokey, cheers froggy, been away a few days, will give it a go this weekend.

I can hear you quaking in your boots

MWAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
"I find your lack of belief in the Three Dimensionality disturbing." Mercenary

"So getting this chick back is more than just getting a chick back. It's the concrete manifestation of an abstract policy goal. And we like concrete - right, Vic?"

Red wine...the only way to frag

Apothos
x3tc

Post by Apothos » Sun, 9. Oct 05, 06:00

I found this(4.87MB) in my documents, from back in March. SilentWitness may remember it.

LANGY
x2

et

Post by LANGY » Fri, 14. Oct 05, 02:55

Is anybody playing et anymore havnt seen any one for ages in the sever has everyone got bored of it? Hope to see some people back playing soon

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 14. Oct 05, 12:07

I pop in mainly at the weekends. But it has been very quiet the past couple of weekends.

IO

MrFrog
x3

Post by MrFrog » Fri, 14. Oct 05, 20:46

Despite what I have previously said - I am still really busy and haven't had time to play.

Combination of work, and home strife, have prevented me being around. I hope this will sort it's self out soon, but the server is due for renewal in November sometime and it looks like it might not make it this time.

I can upgrade/change it to a BF2 server if there is enogh interest, but I would need a reasonable level of support from people in the next 2 weeks to do that. Thoughts please....

I am happy to keep up the basic paying admin if this happens, althoug hI may struggle wit the server side stuff. (I suspect Logaan can help here though...)

gobbo2005
x2

server

Post by gobbo2005 » Sat, 15. Oct 05, 19:45

Hi mr frog , well shame re the server, whenever i have looked in on it it has been empty ...... Sorry but i cant get my head round bf2 , just seem to b either dead or lost or both :) Not really give it that mooch time tbh so maybee i will have a play and get a guide ..... c how many peeps are going in on a server ?????? .

pixel
x3tc

Post by pixel » Sat, 15. Oct 05, 20:26

I'd contribute towards a BF2 server, would be amusing. Could it be ranked?

not too bothered now I just got 8000 points, dont see me getting the next rank at 20,000 ever, but ranked is always popular (as opposed to having quiet servers)

"So getting this chick back is more than just getting a chick back. It's the concrete manifestation of an abstract policy goal. And we like concrete - right, Vic?"

Nuwanda

Post by Nuwanda » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 18:31

hey all! i;ve been away for a long long time, but back now and am dying to play some et coz i got a better connection and it should provide for some low pings. Hope u guys wanna play too....

The_Abyss
x3

Post by The_Abyss » Mon, 17. Oct 05, 22:37

I won't continue with the ET server, but I would go along with the BF2 server if there is adequate support.
Strung out on Britain's high, hitting an all time low

X-Warrior B AS
Moderator (Nederlands)
Moderator (Nederlands)
x3tc

Post by X-Warrior B AS » Tue, 18. Oct 05, 19:18

Agreed on the ET server... looks like it's had it's time. Now the end is near...

No interest in BF2 though, so I guess that means I'm out of the pool...

Logaan
x4

Post by Logaan » Fri, 21. Oct 05, 16:07

Ive been *really* busy this last month and ive only just heard word from Langy about the server.

TBH I feel ET has been superceded by BF2 so I would back a BF2 Server. Hopefully I can get these projects out the way and it will all return to normality again.

It has been fun and we have had some very good times.
Last edited by Logaan on Fri, 21. Oct 05, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.

ADS
x2

Post by ADS » Fri, 21. Oct 05, 16:09

well i for 1 have no interest in bf2 so i suppose thats me out also , but if any of you peeps are still into et and wanna play then check out 82.136.40.251:27960 been actively involved with this server , always peeps on there , well X2 was the first server i could really call a homebase and will be sorry to see it go , but times change and people move on , so thanks to all for makin it fun while it was around and maybe see you on the other server :cry:
If you argue with an idiot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

[ external image ] [ external image ]

pixel
x3tc

Post by pixel » Fri, 21. Oct 05, 18:36

great times indeed

we should perhaps sort out a date whereby we all go online together for a frag, one last time....

ADS
x2

Post by ADS » Fri, 21. Oct 05, 19:48

pixel wrote:great times indeed

we should perhaps sort out a date whereby we all go online together for a frag, one last time....
yeah i agree i'd be up for that also , a leaving frag party :lol:
If you argue with an idiot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Logaan
x4

Post by Logaan » Fri, 21. Oct 05, 20:13

ADS wrote:

I was thinking the exact samething

X-Warrior B AS
Moderator (Nederlands)
Moderator (Nederlands)
x3tc

Post by X-Warrior B AS » Fri, 21. Oct 05, 22:23

Logaan wrote:
ADS wrote:

I was thinking the exact samething
K, might be up for that... one more night of ET. One more time I shall PWN joo all!

Name the time, and I'll see if I can make it.

ADS
x2

Post by ADS » Sat, 22. Oct 05, 18:50

its ok anytime for me , so u lot sort it out amongst yourselves and let me know when u want me to come on and frag u all :lol: :twisted:

LANGY
x2

server

Post by LANGY » Mon, 24. Oct 05, 00:59

well i cant belive that x2 is going is was great while it lasted i would be up for that last frag match hope things go well for you all farwell from langy

Hrdina

Post by Hrdina » Mon, 24. Oct 05, 05:54

Howdy all,

I just logged into the X forums for the first time in over a year only to read that the beloved ET server is on its last legs. I'm sorry to hear that as I had some good fun playing ET among the [X2] way back when. I haven't had the time to play much ET over the past year or so, although I do play at <HH> or needlefeast on occasion.

Best regards to everyone!

:D

Logaan
x4

Post by Logaan » Sun, 30. Oct 05, 22:04

Well, maybe [X2] would disperse for a while but im sure it wont be long before [X3] is up with a new game in mind.

BTW, someone might have to give me a heads up when the last frag is going to happen, I just went on and theres so much changed on the forum now I miss it all.

Return to “Off Topic English”