Star Wars Mod by mikhailskatchkov reborn.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sun, 10. Apr 16, 17:57

Mackan wrote:This mod is amazing, thank you so much for this!
Thanks for your words, they do motivate.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sun, 10. Apr 16, 18:10

Mindwarp77 wrote:There seems to be a bug with the HWK-290. It has an acceleration of over 200m/s/s, faster than it's actual top speed. Meaning it's the fastest accelerating and stopping ship in the game and in fact accelerates faster than you can move the throttle.
Seems a lot of ships had that problem, fixed most of em now.
Propper ballancing ill do closer to version 1.0.

WIP

Dark-Chaos-87
x4

Post by Dark-Chaos-87 » Sun, 10. Apr 16, 19:02

mikhailskatchkov wrote:
There are two kinds of Tie Advanced in the game, one is Darth Vaders type named "Tie Advanced" like the one you showed and the other is just a upgarde of the standard Tie named "Tie/LN Fighter-Advanced".

Here is the Tie Advanced page for some screenshots
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4577213

phantom/V38 page
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4571116

that ugly Tie defender ill add later, but gonna rework it a little.
I can partially agree (being nitpicky.. bad me) that Darth Vader's ship is an Advanced model, but more so an upgraded version. Tie X3 (if memory serves correct). http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4571116

Agreed, the Defender is odd and to me it's not an overly known one, more so than the V38.

Also to add,thanks for the TIE update though, Lasted long enough to Get a Bomber. I'm really loving this mod. My buddy came over yesterday and saw me playing. He fan-gasmed.
Come to the Dark Side. We have weed.

--System Model: HP Compaq 8200 Elite CMT, Processor: i5-2500, ~3.3GHz, Memory: 16GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6570--

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sun, 10. Apr 16, 21:47

Dark-Chaos-87 wrote:
I can partially agree (being nitpicky.. bad me) that Darth Vader's ship is an Advanced model, but more so an upgraded version. Tie X3 (if memory serves correct). http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4571116

Agreed, the Defender is odd and to me it's not an overly known one, more so than the V38.

Also to add,thanks for the TIE update though, Lasted long enough to Get a Bomber. I'm really loving this mod. My buddy came over yesterday and saw me playing. He fan-gasmed.
Glad you enjoying it, but a Tie bomber aint much of a step up from the basic TIE/LN, the only bonus youll get with it is the ability to carry heavy missiles, and youll have a larger cargo space, but youll be slower and less manuvarable, although it does have 2 x 25MW shields, can take a beating.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Please Identify

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sun, 10. Apr 16, 21:51

Please Identify this ship

Spotted on Cruscant "1313"

Its gorgeous, work on it must commission immediately

Dark-Chaos-87
x4

Post by Dark-Chaos-87 » Sun, 10. Apr 16, 22:48

mikhailskatchkov wrote:
Glad you enjoying it, but a Tie bomber aint much of a step up from the basic TIE/LN, the only bonus youll get with it is the ability to carry heavy missiles, and youll have a larger cargo space, but youll be slower and less manuvarable, although it does have 2 x 25MW shields, can take a beating.
I do realize the downgrade, it has been a little more favourable with the heavier shields. I took a blind roll and bought the Tie Bomber S, Mercury (with Trade Mk.III so I'm not micro managing my income flow a bunch) and just bought the Interceptor L.. It was kind of nice how the starting out TIE has lots of upgrades in it. Selling it gave me just over 3Mil. Don't get me wrong, The starting Tie is nice (and was decently favourable after your tweak), just relying on missions for income alone, is a bit tedious, imo. Selling it also gave me the option for multi-role fighting and a trader I can just command and leave alone until necessary (and free rank ups :P).
Come to the Dark Side. We have weed.

--System Model: HP Compaq 8200 Elite CMT, Processor: i5-2500, ~3.3GHz, Memory: 16GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6570--

Eriodas

Post by Eriodas » Sun, 10. Apr 16, 23:18

I saw that station model in Star wars the old Republic game. Are you planing to replace some station models with that one?. It would be SO cool.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sun, 10. Apr 16, 23:55

Eriodas wrote:I saw that station model in Star wars the old Republic game. Are you planing to replace some station models with that one?. It would be SO cool.
Yes I am, particulary the Imperial Outposts.

Ricke444
x4

Re: Please Identify

Post by Ricke444 » Mon, 11. Apr 16, 03:46

[quote="mikhailskatchkov"][color=#55FF00]Please Identify this ship

Spotted on Cruscant "1313"[/color]

[color=#FFFFCC]Its gorgeous, work on it must commission immediately[/color]

[img]https://s26.postimg.org/axns8yvd5/Unknown.jpg[/img][/quote]

I've looked everywhere but i cant find it in anything more than the concept art.

Looks corellian though.

But it's good looking indeed!

Irrehaare
x3ap

Post by Irrehaare » Mon, 11. Apr 16, 04:03

I've searched polish Sluis Van site (SW ship database) and didn't found it. And true there were some similar contructions among correlian ships (YV-929 hes few similarities and VCX-350 has very similar engines).

I've also posted querry topic in polish SW forum. Maybe they will know sth.
“A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.”

Mindwarp77
x3ap

Post by Mindwarp77 » Mon, 11. Apr 16, 06:25

Apparently that ship never got past the concept stage. It's just listed as unknown corellian engineering corporation freighter, with no more information than that.

vinomio
x3tc

Post by vinomio » Mon, 11. Apr 16, 20:28

Hola!
Tryed it and can say some really cool models!
Will be funny again to build an Armada...

Found some bigger Bugs:

1. All ships in german are getting a Readtext Error cause you dont add the ID´s of the ship desription in the L049.xml (only in the english one)

2. The Position from the no-cockpit thing is often in the middle of the ship so that you see the ship from inside

But very cool stuff atm thanks!

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 12. Apr 16, 00:28

vinomio wrote:Hola!
Tryed it and can say some really cool models!
Will be funny again to build an Armada...

Found some bigger Bugs:

1. All ships in german are getting a Readtext Error cause you dont add the ID´s of the ship desription in the L049.xml (only in the english one)

2. The Position from the no-cockpit thing is often in the middle of the ship so that you see the ship from inside

But very cool stuff atm thanks!
Hey,

let me know exactly which ships have the problem and ill fix it for next update.

This mod is currently in English only so any other language will give you that "readtext" error.

vinomio
x3tc

Post by vinomio » Tue, 12. Apr 16, 15:38

All SW-Ships getting that error. But you can simply fix that if you add the id- lines. This what i did.

Really great weapon sounds btw.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Tue, 12. Apr 16, 22:55

vinomio wrote:All SW-Ships getting that error. But you can simply fix that if you add the id- lines. This what i did.

Really great weapon sounds btw.
Hey

I'm talking about the cockpit positions, I have not had time to add german IDs or any other language including my own, Ill get to that after V1.0.
Or did you fix the cam possitions to?

Thanks, im trying to make sure every aspect of this mod recieves the highest treatment, Ill even improve on wepon sounds as soon as i figure out how to make the game use higher bit rate stereo sound.

vinomio
x3tc

Post by vinomio » Wed, 13. Apr 16, 11:10

No, not the cam positions.

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Wip

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Wed, 13. Apr 16, 23:16

WIP

Irrehaare
x3ap

Post by Irrehaare » Thu, 14. Apr 16, 03:50

TIE Defender! Hurray! ^^

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Tie Defender

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Fri, 15. Apr 16, 00:18

Tie Defender done and in

My interpretation of it at least

Irrehaare
x3ap

Post by Irrehaare » Fri, 15. Apr 16, 00:20

Link problem, probably those spaces ;)

EDIT: OK, nevermind it looks awesome :)
Last edited by Irrehaare on Fri, 15. Apr 16, 00:22, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”